4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Thank you, R1k0, it worked like a charm. Guys like you and JB NYC, are heroes to us who don't have those kind of smarts. Thank you, for sharing. Will it work in newer versions?
Yes, it will, I'll try to make the textbox customizable in newer versions

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you, R1k0, it worked like a charm. Guys like you and JB NYC, are heroes to us who don't have those kind of smarts. Thank you, for sharing. Will it work in newer versions?
That was such yummy comment from you about your "frilly pink panties", that I couldn't resist stepping in.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, I'm not offended, I realize I have room to grow. But, for example, in my personal opinion, I don't think the graphics in Desert Stalker look better. Maybe we just have different styles.

View attachment 3086725
View attachment 3086726
For what its worth I think the visuals for the game are great. They are a different style then Desert Stalker, because they are a different environment and mood. And Desert Stalker has some very cinematic scenes but they are specific scenes done to that level, not every shot. This game hasn't reached anything significant happening yet that would deserve that much dev-time. So I wouldn't call the art for this game 'worse' in any way. You're doing good post-work on them, considering lighting and angle and pose, the backgrounds are detailed. I think the game is certainly in the upper-tier of adult small-dev-team games. Wouldn't stress on upping the art-game (and I promise if I thought you needed to spend more time on it I'd offer suggestions)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't agree with the "art is beautiful", honestly it needs improvement, compared to a lot of other games the visuals are pretty mediocre. I'm against over-praising the developer without good reason.
R1k0, I am surprised by your response here. Devs are people too, we all have feelings and seek good honest suggestions and recommendations. Being negative in your remarks can be taken in a hurtful manner as opposed to being constructive in your comments. Understand, I am sure that almost all devs do their best to present the best product that they can. Through the years, I have seen games abandoned by devs who were mercilessly pounded by players being super-hateful in their comments, because of what they put in their game or how they made their game. A lot of devs are first-time developers and deserve slack just for having the nerve to take the action of even trying to create a game. I know I can't do it, even though I wish I could.
They put in their hard work and free time, and a lot of them receive little to no compensation for doing this. We get to play their games for free, mostly.
To many devs, this is their baby.
Again, thanks for helping me, my friend.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think it would be good to state in the first post that saves are not compatible :) . If I use save from previous version, I get the error:
View attachment 3086817

It's because this variable was not defined in the previous version and in current version it's in the code that is executed at the beginning of the new game (which you obviously skip if you load save).

Eromantis, as a feedback:
If you want (and you want!) to keep saves forward compatible (I wouldn't worry about backwards compatibility, it's not important here) between versions, you need to think very carefully of what you will need and how to add things you missed when planning. Right now it's not a big deal but if game takes hours to play, it becomes cumbersome to play from the beginning every time there is a new version. This particular issue was easily avoidable: just define variables where you need them, not earlier. However, some compatibility problems are much more difficult to solve. If you can't keep compatibility, I'd advise to create some code which checks version of the save and loads properly depending on the version of the save. If it cannot be done, it's good to give people possibility to answer a few questions regarding key decisions and jump to the new content based on the answers.
I don't mind starting a new game as long as there have been some changes made to make the game even better. That being said, if it's a long game already, as you said it is cumbersome to have to start over.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
R1k0, I am surprised by your response here. Devs are people too, we all have feelings and seek good honest suggestions and recommendations. Being negative in your remarks can be taken in a hurtful manner as opposed to being constructive in your comments. Understand, I am sure that almost all devs do their best to present the best product that they can. Through the years, I have seen games abandoned by devs who were mercilessly pounded by players being super-hateful in their comments, because of what they put in their game or how they made their game. A lot of devs are first-time developers and deserve slack just for having the nerve to take the action of even trying to create a game. I know I can't do it, even though I wish I could.
They put in their hard work and free time, and a lot of them receive little to no compensation for doing this. We get to play their games for free, mostly.
To many devs, this is their baby.
Again, thanks for helping me, my friend.
It's really well written, I really like your writing.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Eromantis, what is your plan for updates? Do you plan to have less frequent (e.g. quarterly or biannual) but bigger updates or more frequent (e.g. monthly) but smaller ones?

P.S. I'm of course asking about plans and I understand nothing is set in stone. I'm not going to bring up this post in a year complaining that you don't keep your schedule :D .

• Red Heart

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Eromantis, what is your plan for updates? Do you plan to have less frequent (e.g. quarterly or biannual) but bigger updates or more frequent (e.g. monthly) but smaller ones?

P.S. I'm of course asking about plans and I understand nothing is set in stone. I'm not going to bring up this post in a year complaining that you don't keep your schedule :D .
I'm just trying different things and different approaches. In general, I plan to make updates more often to track players' reactions and listen to their feedback.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I'm just trying different things and different approaches. In general, I plan to make updates more often to track players' reactions and listen to their feedback.
Thanks for an answer. Just one comment. You may know it already, but you asked for feedback, to here it comes. Don't listen to feedback too much :D . Experience shows that feedback is great but if you give in too much, you are in trouble. Each player has his/her own preferences, so feedback might be contradictory and result in making game inconsistent. Even if we use statistics (e.g voting) to remove contradictions, it will not take into consideration your plan for the whole game, the bigger picture. Do what you like, because that's what makes you passionate. Then, you will create really good game.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for an answer. Just one comment. You may know it already, but you asked for feedback, to here it comes. Don't listen to feedback too much :D . Experience shows that feedback is great but if you give in too much, you are in trouble. Each player has his/her own preferences, so feedback might be contradictory and result in making game inconsistent. Even if we use statistics (e.g voting), it will not take into consideration your plan for the whole game, the bigger picture. Do what you like, because that's what makes you passionate. Then, you will create really good game.
Beautiful. I couldn't have said it any better. Just let's get her nasty, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
please let me know when the upcoming tags will be in the game

Do you think EP 7 is good for get some additional tag?
just to understand how many years i have to wait for he story progression!

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm very interested in the following upcoming tags:

Anal Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Bukkake, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Interracial, Humiliation, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Virgin

Tags in red: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE TAGS
Tags in yellow: NICE TAGS
Tags in white: NOT BAD BUT I'M NO THAT REALLY INTERESTED (depends on the story telling)

Ahegao, ????? WTF IS THIS ONE??? :LOL:

• Red Heart

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021

Anal Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Bukkake, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Interracial, Humiliation, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Virgin

Tags in white: NOT BAD BUT I'M NO THAT REALLY INTERESTED (depends on the story telling)

Of course this will take some time as these tags are placed further down the story. I can say that such tags as Masturbation, Sexual Harassment, Blackmail, Corruption will appear in the game very soon.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Of course this will take some time as these tags are placed further down the story. I can say that such tags as Masturbation, Sexual Harassment, Blackmail, Corruption will appear in the game very soon.
Don't know if you responded to this or not. Would you consider a little animal love? You/we are turning her into a slut after all, and village slut to boot.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
This seems very correct and logical as the first order of business to begin MC's sexual adventure. (y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

I can add quite a few tags that I like that aren't even up there, lol.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes