4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Katie's Corruption also got kicked out until the one bestiality scene it had was removed.

I wouldn't ask them about it if I were you, as that may may just draw their attention and put your game on their monitor list - and that's not a good thing.

What is not allowed by Patreon: Incest, beastiality, child sexualization (Loli/Shota), necrophilia.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
I was thinking Since there is Horror in the tags why don't you add a route where she comes in contact with a demonic artifact and starts her demonification .

And you can write that it was the work of that sprit/being through which influence she came to this corrupted village all for the sake for a perfect vessel.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Were there any cases when Patreon banned games with beastiality?
"However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation" ~ Taken from their

This made a post about how he got contacted by the patreon staff to remove any content regarding bestiality. Another about his patreon page being removed entirely.

There are some threads on F95 too, but they all suggest that patreon turns a blind eye as long you don't make it blatantly obvious, but if someone reports your project, they will investigate it and that can put your earnings in jeopardy. What they will do is impossible to tell, they might remove your page entirely or might send a warning first... who knows!

If you do want to add such content Eromantis then I suggest creating a subscribestar account as a lot of other creators do on this platform.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Patreon intentionally gives themselves a lot of leeway to act if necessary, because the big threat for them is payment processors like VISA and Mastercard to block Payments to Patreon via credit card, which would be death sentence for Patreon. And that has happened to other adult sides, because as american companies VISA and Mastercard have in the past succumbed to puritanical pressure. But that gets Meta - the judgement Eromantis has to make if the risk is worth it ... and MY PERSONAL point of view as player - it is not .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hmm... Personally I don't see how "up and down" could create true anticipation... I mean, if she fucked a dog (as one fellow "forum dweller" proposes), she fucked a dog and that's something I won't be waiting for because it already happened. If I was writing a story and wanted to have some hard core scene very early, I'd make Lily sumble at someone else doing something. That way I have my hard core scene, she doesn't do it herself (I can still wait for her to be corrupted enough), and if the player decides she stays longer to watch, she 1) becomes more corrupted 2) can get into trouble for peeking (she was told she musn't go to the basement, right?).

As for games with dark topics and quite good progression (although not perfect) I can recommend Personal Assistant - Blackheart edition. It can be really dark but the more drastic stuff with main characters doesn't happen early on.

Well written bestiality can be good in this type of game. I don't need it, but I don't have anything againt it if dev decides to put it in the game. Especially if it's optional, although optional content creates problems for the dev. Either optional scene doesn't have any impact on the story (a bit unrealistic if we are talking bestiality - I'd say something like that would have impact on Lily), or dev has to write two different versions with and without optional scene.

Having said that, it's easy to logically introduce bestiality into VST. There is a tag "slave". Is it so hard to imagine that enslaved Lily is forced to give a show with a dog somewhere in the secret dungeon of the strip club or in Susan's basement?

My advice would be to ask them directly. That way you are safe for the future: you have confirmation from Patreon that it's ok. As for national laws, I don't think there are any that apply to computer generated images. You can always put a disclaimer at the beginning. Something along the lines: "if the content of this game breaks any laws in your jurisdiction, please turn off this game immediately".

BTW, Eromantis do you plan for Lily to be constantly forced, or do you plan for her to be more and more willing to do lewd things and only forced at some points, when she finds it more difficult to cross another limit?
Excellent points made. I and others have made merely suggestions and as far as the bestiality subject is concerned, I get a kick out of it just because it is so taboo. I am very much okay with the dev not using the idea, I was simply adding food for thought and if the dev likes the idea. The idea of Lily being forced to participate in a dog and pony show in the basement of the strip club or Susan's house does sound quite appealing.
I would also like to see Lily starting to get into her new personality and embrace it.

Reactions: GeminiArt

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's really no way to know, it's sorta like a tree falling in forest; unless you are involved with the game you wouldn't hear about it. But we do have plenty of examples of Patreon slapping down devs who have underage content. Normally they get a stern warning and told to get in-line, and the devs either close the project or age everyone up. I had a Patreon account at one point, and when me and my husband were setting it up we read the rules carefully. We were surprised at just how much was not allowed and how punitive Patreon's punishment could be. They retain a lot of discretion, so even if something isn't technically against the rules they can still threaten to shut you down unless you change it.

The best bet is to read the rules closely and contact them with any questions. You don't want to get halfway through your game and have someone report you.
Another person with an excellent point. I really enjoy the thoughts of players making real logical comments on this thread. This is fun.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
"However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation" ~ Taken from their

This made a post about how he got contacted by the patreon staff to remove any content regarding bestiality. Another about his patreon page being removed entirely.

There are some threads on F95 too, but they all suggest that patreon turns a blind eye as long you don't make it blatantly obvious, but if someone reports your project, they will investigate it and that can put your earnings in jeopardy. What they will do is impossible to tell, they might remove your page entirely or might send a warning first... who knows!

If you do want to add such content Eromantis then I suggest creating a subscribestar account as a lot of other creators do on this platform.
Wow, that was beautiful, my friend.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I was thinking Since there is Horror in the tags why don't you add a route where she comes in contact with a demonic artifact and starts her demonification .

And you can write that it was the work of that sprit/being through which influence she came to this corrupted village all for the sake for a perfect vessel.
Sort of like, "The Village of the Damned". Something to contemplate.

Conscious stardust

Nov 18, 2023
I do everything: code, story and art. Thank you and good luck with your future projects <3
I really love what i'm seeing in the game. Would you be interested in a collab sometime? I have a story underway and would love to collab with you in your project if you want or my project or both. Let me know what you think.:)

Reactions: Eromantis

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The first time I found this game the title seemed to tell me that it was about a village where only sluts lived :p :LOL:
but now i know ... Lily is the village slut... but i will download only when my tags will be active in the game
and I hope I don't have to wait until the game is complete because in that case it would mean that the only interesting scenes are in the endings...
I hope that instead the story is more similar to GGGB that is a masterpiece
There's really no way to know, it's sorta like a tree falling in forest; unless you are involved with the game you wouldn't hear about it. But we do have plenty of examples of Patreon slapping down devs who have underage content. Normally they get a stern warning and told to get in-line, and the devs either close the project or age everyone up. I had a Patreon account at one point, and when me and my husband were setting it up we read the rules carefully. We were surprised at just how much was not allowed and how punitive Patreon's punishment could be. They retain a lot of discretion, so even if something isn't technically against the rules they can still threaten to shut you down unless you change it.

The best bet is to read the rules closely and contact them with any questions. You don't want to get halfway through your game and have someone report you.
I think it's a bad idea to mess with the patreon police. As long as you don't attract their attention, they don't touch you. I know a patreon game with heavy incest and minors characters and it's still there. It's just that probably no one has complained about it yet. As it is, they have a lot of things that are banned and I think sexual violence is one of them.

Reactions: Eromantis

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but it would be nice to change Lily's body shape to something more realistic. On the left is what it's now

imgonline.jpg

Last edited:

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I think it would make no sense in a story centered on a village with a girl who works in a café and later will be a stripper in a club.

Bestiality can only make sense if the girl lives on a farm and was a farmer, and I don't think a girl who needs to work can own a mansion with horses or a dog to take care of
You are writing about a strip club, where is no place for beastiality. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is in the club for premium customers who pay and demand that such shows can take place. For a closed group of perverts who have money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Well written bestiality can be good in this type of game. I don't need it, but I don't have anything againt it if dev decides to put it in the game. Especially if it's optional, although optional content creates problems for the dev. Either optional scene doesn't have any impact on the story (a bit unrealistic if we are talking bestiality - I'd say something like that would have impact on Lily), or dev has to write two different versions with and without optional scene.
There's a different way to solve it. The game plays as intended, providing the content expected by everyone. Then we come to the point where the game ends, for those who don't want controversial content. At the end of the game, the player has two choices:
1) game over - those who do not engage in bestiality are happy
2) continuation of the game - those who want bestiality are happy

It may even be an add-on to the game that can be downloaded separately. What's the problem?

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
"up and down" I don't like this idea. I don't see how this could work properly. We'll see MC at a different, higher stage of perversion, and then we go back in time and have soft core again? I don't know, I don't see it. Maybe just short snippets as a dream/nightmare while she sleeps at night (a subconscious foreshadowing of future events inside her mind)?

Personally, I hope that in the "real world" MC won't regress in her sexual progress. What I mean is that if in one episode of the series we have, for example, double penetration, it won't be the case that in the next part we will have to be satisfied with just an ordinary blowjob or sex with one partner (unless it is super perverse, brutal sex like she hasn't experienced it before - then it makes sense). In each episode we should see something extra that hasn't been seen in previous installments. Even just one thing like that.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Nothing could be further from the truth. It is in the club for premium customers who pay and demand that such shows can take place. For a closed group of perverts who have money.
I must say, the art-style is pretty good. Is this actually a game or just a bunch of images?:unsure:

You have Art in your name, perhaps you are the creator yourself?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
No the creator is Eromantis. And for the question of is it a game. that completely depends how you define game for yourself. It s not a Sandbox, and its not supposed to. It currently is a VN with some decisionpoints , they should become more in future episodes - but in this early stage it is pretty straightforward.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well written bestiality can be good in this type of game.
the problem is not to distort the meaning of the story, and it depends its you want to have completely separate road telling 2 or more different story that never meet, like 2 completely different plots or create to single linear story with different choices and different only in the endings
I repeat although I have nothing against the bestiality genre it has to have meaning and for a waitress who has to pay house rent who will then go on to be a stripper in a fancy club... I don't think sex with dogs and horses can't make any sense

for me "the village slut" must become an high class stripper with a lot of Very Important Persons as client

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I repeat although I have nothing against the bestiality genre it has to have meaning and for a waitress who has to pay house rent who will then go on to be a stripper in a fancy club... I don't think sex with dogs and horses can't make any sense

for me "the village slut" must become an high class stripper with a lot of Very Important Persons as client
Following this lead, MC should remain just a waitress. But no sex with anyone. Since it's just about "a waitress who has to pay house rent", sex is not needed - working as a waitress is enough.
There is one meaning. If it's just about bills and rent, working as a waitress will suffice. If the MC wants more money, he has to do more "bold" things. The bolder, the more money.

Everything can be justified. We do not know what motivation MC will have in erotic experiences (and whether she will have any motivation at all, or whether it will only be a compulsion against her will), but if her motivation is money, then consent to any, even the most unnatural, perversions can be explained in a simple way - the desire to earn more money. When MC enters the erotic world (and gets more and more money for it), she will realize that the more fucked up activities she performs, the more money she will get from it. And for the most unnatural "sessions", she will get the most money.

And if there is no monetary motivation, because MC's fate will depend on perverted degenerates and not on herself and MC will have nothing to say, then the matter is even simpler - there are no limits to perversion. The only limitation is the imagination of the degenerates that the MC encounters in the village (and their minds can be really sick).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes