4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I must say, the art-style is pretty good. Is this actually a game or just a bunch of images?:unsure:

You have Art in your name, perhaps you are the creator yourself?
Do you mean the images I added in the spoiler?
They come from the comics.8muses forum and its author is a user with the nickname: Cringer'sGhost

Reactions: johnyakuza1

AllOwO

Apr 19, 2021
I'm looking for Lily's source, can anyone tell me? I settled on the "Lily Morph for Genesis 9" option, the hairstyle seems to be the same but in the photographs it is long, I think there is an option for a short one, the shape of the nose is the same, the eye color seems to be the same but apparently this is just one of two morphs. lily-genesis-9-morpoh-01.jpg

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Following this lead, MC should remain just a waitress. But no sex with anyone. Since it's just about "a waitress who has to pay house rent", sex is not needed - working as a waitress is enough.
There is one meaning. If it's just about bills and rent, working as a waitress will suffice. If the MC wants more money, he has to do more "bold" things. The bolder, the more money.

Everything can be justified. We do not know what motivation MC will have in erotic experiences (and whether she will have any motivation at all, or whether it will only be a compulsion against her will), but if her motivation is money, then consent to any, even the most unnatural, perversions can be explained in a simple way - the desire to earn more money. When MC enters the erotic world (and gets more and more money for it), she will realize that the more fucked up activities she performs, the more money she will get from it. And for the most unnatural "sessions", she will get the most money.

And if there is no monetary motivation, because MC's fate will depend on perverted degenerates and not on herself and MC will have nothing to say, then the matter is even simpler - there are no limits to perversion. The only limitation is the imagination of the degenerates that the MC encounters in the village (and their minds can be really sick).
With that said, I do hope we as the controllers have some say as to which direction she will be headed in. I hope it's less rapey and more her sort of self-discovery of what she likes sexually, even if it is a little non-con.

Reactions: Pantera1320

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
With that said, I do hope we as the controllers have some say as to which direction she will be headed in. I hope it's less rapey and more her sort of self-discovery of what she likes sexually, even if it is a little non-con.
I mean the village seems pretty shady to me, the individuals keeping an eye on her don't seem to have good consensual intentions :KEK:
There is a hooded figure showing up while she's bathing lol

I'd say having non-con should be implied based on player's choices... it is a "terrifying" story of Lily after all, doesn't seem to have a happy ending for our poor lily:Kappa:

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I mean the village seems pretty shady to me, the individuals keeping an eye on her don't seem to have good consensual intentions :KEK:
There is a hooded figure showing up while she's bathing lol

I'd say having non-con should be implied based on player's choices... it is a "terrifying" story of Lily after all, doesn't seem to have a happy ending for our poor lily:Kappa:
Well, no shit ma dude :KEK: . All I am saying is there should at least be a path in which she chooses to go down the shady way of bang bang you know. Just straight-up rape and torture and shit totally shrivel my Big if you know what I mean.

With that said, at any time Lily should have enough brain cells to rub together to want to call her parents and GTFO, not just at the beginning. Hope this too is an option.

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
Please someone tell me, how many episodes are in this game. I play the game and it said at the end, end of episode 2. But I felt like, I played part 1. If this was episode 2, where is episode 1.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
My guess is that there is currently no release date planned yet. At least if I were a new developer, I would be very careful to give anything other than a very rough estimate.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
My guess is that there is currently no release date planned yet. At least if I were a new developer, I would be very careful to give anything other than a very rough estimate.
True true... The better the initial updates are, the more long-lasting supporters of your game can be gained as well. The game is just getting started after all

Take all the time you need Eromantis :WeSmart:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Well, no shit ma dude :KEK: . All I am saying is there should at least be a path in which she chooses to go down the shady way of bang bang you know. Just straight-up rape and torture and shit totally shrivel my Big if you know what I mean.

With that said, at any time Lily should have enough brain cells to rub together to want to call her parents and GTFO, not just at the beginning. Hope this too is an option.
I dunno, from what we've seen so far. She seems to be experiencing a shortage in the braincell department. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes