4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020
Good job
The graphic is gorgeous and the game very promising.
If you put in there some tattoo, piercings, unprotected sex and pregnancy then it will be perfect
good luck to the dev! (y)

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
include some old, fat or big ugly bastards for rape or corruption scenes along the way XD just my suggestion
Yeah, those games wherein the theme is an MC who is a fat ugly bastard and starts their harem in stealing the girls away from their attractive significant others are always a big plus to me.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
On that topic, not sure if you have ever perused the following game by chance, but if not, it may be something worth looking into/up your alley for future reference.

Raptus
Thanks for the recommendation! :4Head:
include some old, fat or big ugly bastards for rape scenes or corruption scenes along the way XD just my suggestion
Hell yeah:KEK:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I wish we could play from the perspective/POV of a goblin turned fat ugly bastard (FUB) human as they go about stealing away all the hot pieces of ass, titties, pussy, and beyond from the village. The MC being the FUB and former goblin make's the end result of conquering all the female village delicacies more sweeter in my perspective.

1702172017121.png

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wish we could play from the perspective/POV of a goblin turned fat ugly bastard (FUB) human as they go about stealing away all the hot pieces of ass, titties, pussy, and beyond from the village. The MC being the FUB and former goblin make's the end result of conquering all the female village delicacies more sweeter in my perspective.

View attachment 3160064
There must be two dozen games here very much like what you are describing. If you don't require the MC to be an ugly bastard, probably half the games here fit your description.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Our candidate slut need not have carried out the slutty acts that lie beyond her current tolerance, she can just have imagined herself doing so. This can result in as much H-content as the dev likes without trying to build for it.
I think that something like that can work, but only if all H fantasies will be short and blurred for obvious reasons. So it's probably too much work for a small tease with no story progression and that only can be done when heroine corrupted enough to have this thoughts in a first place.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that something like that can work, but only if all H fantasies will be short and blurred for obvious reasons. So it's probably too much work for a small tease with no story progression and that only can be done when heroine corrupted enough to have this thoughts in a first place.
True enough, but my argument is that the game would be better if the MC had an internal conflict about whether to surrender to what she hopes is going to be the fulfillment of her fantasies, or try to maintain control of her life by sacrificing what she has always fantasized about.

“The only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself”

― William Faulkner

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes