4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I have a question for DEV about Lily's hair color. On the patronage website, we can buy several possible subscriptions. Only in the last (most expensive) Lily has blonde hair. Does this mean that our heroine will be able to be blonde only at the end of the game? I have a weakness for blondes and I would like to see Lily in this color as soon as possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have a question for DEV about Lily's hair color. On the patronage website, we can buy several possible subscriptions. Only in the last (most expensive) Lily has blonde hair. Does this mean that our heroine will be able to be blonde only at the end of the game? I have a weakness for blondes and I would like to see Lily in this color as soon as possible.
Those are usual just random pictures used for the Tiers.

When it comes to other Corruption-games or Bimbofication in general, Hair Color is USUALLY one of the first things which are changed. In the end, it is up to the Dev, but most of the time the hair color is changed early in this kind of story (mainly because it does not need not much convincing).

Obviously I am not the Dev, but I know that those Tiers are used rather randomly and dont have anything to do with the story progression.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Yeah, Cherubin25 is right, hair color will change further down the story, and not by the end of the game.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi dev, Will the update be next week? I can't wait to see what direction the Episode 3 story is going to go. :love:

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
The author of the game made an account on Boosty, but didn’t publish anything, and I already bought a subscription

Reactions: Kenma_sun
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes