4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Ok. A few observations after watching the third episode:

1) Several people wrote here that some things cannot be sensibly implemented in this game, because we are in the provinces, in a small village. Well, I think it's time to debunk this myth. Lily may live in a village (though I would call it suburbia), but she works in a town. We have a restaurant, shops, a police station, and soon probably a hair salon. When Lily walks the streets, we are clearly dealing with a city. So, this gives us a lot of scope (and some people have written here that in a small community there cannot be too much demand for some perversion). Now, this is not a small community at all. Moreover, this city can be something like a quiet capital of perversion, where some perverse parties and events take place periodically, and then we have not only permanent residents, but also visitors who come to the city for one purpose...
For example, I hope that the restaurant will be a place where (perhaps in a separate room) there will be a nightclub where Lily will earn extra money.

2) We recently discussed whether Lily should have had any prior sexual experiences, or whether she had had a boyfriend in the past. Now we know not. She has had no experience and is only now discovering her sexuality. So, I guess that definitely puts an end to the discussion regarding her past experiences.

3) How do you like the character of James? I mean this handsome guy that our main character likes. To tell you honestly - I don't like him. He's the kind of handsome, rich guy that all the girls go for. I hope he turns out to be a bad guy and it will come to light at some point. I hope they won't form a close relationship and Lily will be disappointed with this guy.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Amazing update dev! Episode 3 had a lot of stuff happening and the choices are great too. Please keep it up! :love:

I'm really excited to see more of James's character, I know it's a cliche among adult games that every rich handsome successful guy is just some secretive masochistic bad guy, but I hope James has good intentions and he can be different and an actual love interest if Lily chooses to pursue him.

Finally getting some blackmail was awesome. I'll desperately wait to see some sexual harassment themes in upcoming episodes, maybe on a city transit Bus?:PogChamp:

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
Lily is actually such an attractive character it is insane. Kudos to the dev on the animations on her, great update as always. Especially the scene where Lily lets go. The facial expressions really sold it so well. Even the scene where she thinks someones watching her (not sure if that was this update but still). The shaky font sells the unease of the character. Might seem like a small addition but I felt the horror vibes you were going for.

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Lily is actually such an attractive character it is insane. Kudos to the dev on the animations on her, great update as always. Especially the scene where Lily lets go. The facial expressions really sold it so well. Even the scene where she thinks someones watching her. The shaky font sells the unease of the character. Might seem like a small addition but I felt the horror vibes you were going for.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you paid attention to the details :love:

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020
i love the blackmail part of this update. and i hope there would be more blackmailing in the future. I'll desperately wait to see some sexual harassment themes in upcoming episodes such as groping her tits.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Two comments that occurred to me while playing:

1) I think the order of the molestation sequence in the restaurant's bathroom could have been reversed with the masturbation scene in Lily's room. The order we had seemed strange to me. The first masturbation in her life, occurring a few hours after a guy forced her to show him her tits? It seems unreal. If it were the other way around, I think it would make more sense. But ok, that's just nitpicking on my part. Overall a great episode.

2) When the bad guy took out his camera and took a picture of her breasts, I hoped that he - knowing that Lily wasn't wearing any panties today - would immediately take a second picture by putting the phone between her legs and under her dress. Well..., we'll probably have many more opportunities for this type of scenes ;)

I hope DEV isn't angry at my comments. These are just my observations. I like the game very much.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Two comments that occurred to me while playing:

1) I think the order of the molestation sequence in the restaurant's bathroom could have been reversed with the masturbation scene in Lily's room. The order we had seemed strange to me. The first masturbation in her life, occurring a few hours after a guy forced her to show him her tits? It seems unreal. If it were the other way around, I think it would make more sense. But ok, that's just nitpicking on my part. Overall a great episode.

2) When the bad guy took out his camera and took a picture of her breasts, I hoped that he - knowing that Lily wasn't wearing any panties today - would immediately take a second picture by putting the phone between her legs and under her dress. Well..., we'll probably have many more opportunities for this type of scenes ;)

I hope DEV isn't angry at my comments. These are just my observations. I like the game very much.
It's all good. I'm glad you took the time to play and describe your experience. Thanks for the constructive criticism (y)

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I love trainer/corruption games. Hope this game works out well. Slow corruption is the best. Going to check it out when it has more content

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
So how far are we into the corruption so far? Don't want to play a long game with no payoffs yet lol.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
I manually edit almost all of the frames in the game. A lot of time goes into making the picture look juicy. Here's a "before and after" example:
it is kinda sad that i see no difference on my 10" tab. also a lot of screen is covered with a huge gradient-painted text field.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes