4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
In comments people asking you about way MC will be corrupted and you answer that it's still in planning stage. Judging by short intro you want to use her social inexperience in communication.

I grew up in very strict, religious and hypocritical family (that is why now I am grim cynical atheist), and knew many girls from same surroundings, and some of them when they were out of family control turned into total turbo sluts.
When kids grow under constant despotic control their sexuality not developing with healthy speed, so when they face real world without their parents they can be affected by any dominant person who will take place of "parental figure".

That is why I think that inclusion of "kind" granny is a good plot step. If You describe Lily's family as conservative and strict, it will give You way to explain Lily's total lack of knowledge about sex and her readiness to see old people as authority.

How I see further story development:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck, written too much again. Sorry for this idea vomit, too much coffee and bad news, wanted to help somebody. One last thing, don't listen too much of Patreon subs and commenters like Me, do what You like and want, good luck and stay safe.

P.S. i would keep writing shit but need to stop, so this is last last thing, add rich old asshole who searches for personal fuckdoll, for trophy wife ending.
]
Animal hormones is a very weird plot quest to have, apart from that the club/diner paths seems plausible.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
it is kinda sad that i see no difference on my 10" tab. also a lot of screen is covered with a huge gradient-painted text field.
There is a fairly big difference in the lighting and in the skin. The original render has skin that looks somewhat flat. In the touched up version you can see more gloss on the skin and it gives it more "character". If you're not seeing much of a difference your screen may have some issues to be honest, like maybe it's simply too dark or low resolution.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Hey, great to see the game here.
I love the shaky font in the shower; adds to the immersion.

This game is "transforming" into a top-tier game. :giggle:
Thanks, Eromantis
Thanks man. Appreciate your words. You can rate the thread and write a review of your own if you want. :)
This would be a great way to support the development

Dec 17, 2023
So now I guess I'm searching for a game, where you have village slut, and you need to train her to become a proper woman.

Then my life will be complete, and I will have seen it all...

Reactions: Kenma_sun
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes