4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
The author of the game made an account on Boosty, but didn’t publish anything, and I already bought a subscription

I wonder what he’s from Russia? I thought that the boost was only for Russia

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
It’s strange if he’s from Europe or America, where there are sanctions then how will he get the money? Is it just a simple question, or is there a workaround?
Boosty allows you to withdraw money to Paypal without any restrictions

Reactions: AMUR48

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I wonder what he’s from Russia? I thought that the boost was only for Russia
I got a few requests to make an account on Boosty, because some people would like to support the game development, but can't because of the sanctions

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
I got a few requests to make an account on Boosty, because some people would like to support the game development, but can't because of the sanctions
Add data about Boosty on the first page, you have a Patron page listed there, and f95zone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I've never heard of Boosty before, but Subscribestar is a very good alternative to Patreon.

Do consider making an account there as a backup Eromantis, it also has relaxed rules and doesn't interfere with the Artist/Creator's vision and freedom and allows them to make a product THEY want... and patreon on the other hand you have to abide by their tons of rules, and you break any and it's unpredictable what they might do... If the admin is feeling generous, they may warn you or may remove your page entirely without any notice.

Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I've never heard of Boosty before, but Subscribestar is a very good alternative to Patreon.

Do consider making an account there as a backup Eromantis, it also has relaxed rules and doesn't interfere with the Artist/Creator's vision and freedom and allows them to make a product THEY want... and patreon on the other hand you have to abide by their tons of rules, and you break any and it's unpredictable what they might do... If the admin is feeling generous, they may warn you or may remove your page entirely without any notice.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017

Boosty is russian Subscribestar/Patreon

Reactions: johnyakuza1

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!
yes, he's right, study the issue because of the corruption of one developer, they deleted the page without warning at all, and the second one everyone knows istor had to change the game so that there was no corruption, some make different versions of the game, some for patrion others for Subscribestar, so I would not use patrion

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
yes, he's right, study the issue because of the corruption of one developer, they deleted the page without warning at all, and the second one everyone knows istor had to change the game so that there was no corruption, some make different versions of the game, some for patrion others for Subscribestar, so I would not use patrion
Same thing happened to SLim Games, creator of Awakening, the game had incest, but it was flying under the radar until it wasn't and patreon admins contacted him and blocked his payouts. He didn't reveal much but he instantly abandoned patreon after that and shifted to Subscribestar.

I'm not saying that patreon is all dark and gloomy to scare or discourage you but having Subscribestar as backup is a good alternative or even better primary way to support you Eromantis :4Head:

Please don't let patreon censor your game, is all I ask :love:

Spoiler: Patreon doesn't like darker themes like sexual harassment and rape which are planned, so it's best to have a SS account! Say no to censorship!(y)

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Same thing happened to SLim Games, creator of Awakening, the game had incest, but it was flying under the radar until it wasn't and patreon admins contacted him and blocked his payouts. He didn't reveal much but he instantly abandoned patreon after that and shifted to Subscribestar.

I'm not saying that patreon is all dark and gloomy to scare or discourage you but having Subscribestar as backup is a good alternative or even better primary way to support you Eromantis :4Head:

Please don't let patreon censor your game, is all I ask :love:

Spoiler: Patreon won't like darker themes of sexual harassment and rape which are planned, so it's best to have a SS account(y)
the patriot does not like almost everything, although they earn money on this, although they have already started an erotic component on Twitter, the tweeter understands that this is a profit, maybe it will come to the patrion when everyone leaves, the question is money and time

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The game has been updated today, but it's not on the page where the latest games & updates are, it's strange.

Apr 29, 2018
@Eromantis
You have an error in the game, when decide to enter the restroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4411, in script
$ slutpoints = slutpoints + 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 4411, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutpoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\xxxxGaMe\VillageSlutTransformation-EP3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\xxxxGaMe\VillageSlutTransformation-EP3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Village Slut Transformation EP3
Sat Dec 23 01:02:23 2023

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
@Eromantis
You have an error in the game, when decide to enter the restroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\xxxxGaMe\VillageSlutTransformation-EP3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\xxxxGaMe\VillageSlutTransformation-EP3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Village Slut Transformation EP3
Sat Dec 23 01:02:23 2023
I know about this problem, please try to start from the beginning and skip using the CTRL button to EP3. This is a save compatibility issue between different versions of the game, sorry.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes