4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Eromantis, thank you for this update. There are few games that I look forward to seeing their new versions and this is one of those games. It is like watching an old Alfred Hitchcock thriller and the thrills are about to start. I would love to see Lily smile more, I know that her situation is dire, but, she should still find reason to smile. Lily is very pretty. Someone posted above about including some bestiality and I love that idea. I guess, you can make it optional. Why not add some incest too? I know because of Patreon you really can't do it, but, it seems other devs get around that by allowing the players to change the relationship themselves or by using a mod.
It is your game, my friend, do with it as you please, these are merely suggestions. I am wholeheartedly looking forward to the next version.
Is it possible to fade the text area? It's not really a textbox, but, the area is dark.
How do you imagine incest if Lily found herself alone in a remote, unfamiliar village? :unsure:
And I'm not quite sure what exactly you'd like to change in the textbox

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you imagine incest if Lily found herself alone in a remote, unfamiliar village? :unsure:
And I'm not quite sure what exactly you'd like to change in the textbox
Hi, thanks for responding. Yeah, I know it's far-reaching but, I'm thinking her family is only a phone call away, and if she calls them maybe they can visit. Especially, as she gets sluttier then the opportunity for incest would be available because her morals would be lower.
The textbox area is black mostly and hides the picture. I know we can hide the text and the picture comes into full view. But, some games have it so that you can fade the black and still leave the text.

Reactions: dominator_css

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Hi, thanks for responding. Yeah, I know it's far-reaching but, I'm thinking her family is only a phone call away, and if she calls them maybe they can visit. Especially, as she gets sluttier then the opportunity for incest would be available because her morals would be lower.
The textbox area is black mostly and hides the picture. I know we can hide the text and the picture comes into full view. But, some games have it so that you can fade the black and still leave the text.
Ah, right. You can just replace the "textbox.png" file, it's in the "gui" folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Hoping maybe Susan would like to have a go at the MC at some point.
What do you mean about Susan? This made me curious.

p.s. I hope Susan's son lives in the basement and he's a crazy, mentally ill pervert.

spanish translate link
Is it difficult to create subtitles in a language other than English? I would like to try, but I don't know how to do it. Is it possible to easily enter the dialogue path and edit it or create a new one?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes