4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I am usually not the one to moan about slowburns but with this pace I am afraid it will take an ETERNITY until we see some serious stuff. This linear story telling is so out of date. By non-linear story telling I don't necessarily mean that it should jump back and forth in time but at least some parallel, non-main story related sex stuff could be introduced. If it keeps going on like this, we see the first handjob at update #5.

Other than that it sets a nice atmosphere for this whole corruption/horror theme.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I see this good looking hentai game has gotten one more update since the release. Has any 'real stuff' or penetration been added in the game so far?? I'm very interested but I'll only start playing it after those contents are added to it. If anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it

Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I see this good looking hentai game has gotten one more update since the release. Has any 'real stuff' or penetration been added in the game so far?? I'm very interested but I'll only start playing it after those contents are added to it. If anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it
There were no penetrations, only groping and voyeurism. A corrupted story can't start right away with sex, you have to give the heroine time to reveal herself. In my opinion, half the fun of this type of game is just in the smooth transformation of the MFC, not just in the sex scenes themselves.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know it is very hard to read when you're suffering from a severe case of Coombrain, but come on.

"Village Slut is a story-based game that focuses on the slow corruption of the main character, Lily. I used the word "slow" because I really mean it, I want to make the transition from "innocent girl" to "dirty slut" as smooth as possible."

Slow, you know? Maybe not "looking at grass growing" kind of slow, but if you also pay attention further, you will notice, that word story is mentioned, which usually means it will take take for things to get really heated.

Also probably worth mentioning, that the game so far has choices, which most likely means different paths and that also can delay things further, both timewise and also in theory would affect the protagonist and how fast her corruption will progress depending on player's choices.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
There were no penetrations, only groping and voyeurism. A corrupted story can't start right away with sex, you have to give the heroine time to reveal herself. In my opinion, half the fun of this type of game is just in the smooth transformation of the MFC, not just in the sex scenes themselves.
Oh hey, thanks for responding. I was actually one of the first commenters on your game page where I praised and had high hopes for your game since then. And I still have your game bookmarked because I plan to download it as soon as you introduce the 'real stuffs'. And adding sex scenes for the MC early was not what I was talking about, you seem to have misunderstood me entirely. What I meant was that, I don't care how long or how many updates the game takes for the girl to finally get into the real action as I would still wait. Of course I understand this is a 'corruption' type of hentai game which is actually one of my favorite genre and consequently the girl is supposed to get corrupted slowly with story progression. What I actually meant that I'd wait until your game finally introduces the real stuff so then I finally download your game, view the story and her gradual corruption as well as get some sex scenes for the MC without having myself to wait an idefinite period of time until the girl finally gets a penetration scene. There are many hentai games related to corruption in the site for which some take short time/amunt of updates for sex scenes to finally happen and then there are some games that just take forever for it. For instance, there is this other hentai game named 'TakenoteR' which has gotten which has gotten 7 updates so far within a span of almost 2 years and even now there is no sex scene for the female MC there yet... I'm not saying I am disappointed with that but I'd rather wait until I can get everything with one go. One thing I do hope is that these games including yours with corruption don't get abandoned before the "real stuffs" happen because then both me and other audiences would obviously be highly disappointed. And I have already said your game has tons of potential before I even tried it. You have great 3D artistic skills too. I hope you understand my points and sorry for making this comment long, but I had to share my thoughts! Lol !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Oh hey, thanks for responding. I was actually one of the first commenters on your game page where I praised and had high hopes for your game since then. And I still have your game bookmarked because I plan to download it as soon as you introduce the 'real stuffs'. And adding sex scenes for the MC early was not what I was talking about, you seem to have misunderstood me entirely. What I meant was that, I don't care how long or how many updates the game takes for the girl to finally get into the real action as I would still wait. Of course I understand this is a 'corruption' type of hentai game which is actually one of my favorite genre and consequently the girl is supposed to get corrupted slowly with story progression. What I actually meant that I'd wait until your game finally introduces the real stuff so then I finally download your game, view the story and her gradual corruption as well as get some sex scenes for the MC without having myself to wait an idefinite period of time until the girl finally gets a penetration scene. There are many hentai games related to corruption in the site for which some take short time/amunt of updates for sex scenes to finally happen and then there are some games that just take forever for it. For instance, there is this other hentai game named 'TakenoteR' which has gotten which has gotten 7 updates so far within a span of almost 2 years and even now there is no sex scene for the female MC there yet... I'm not saying I am disappointed with that but I'd rather wait until I can get everything with one go. One thing I do hope is that these games including yours with corruption don't get abandoned before the "real stuffs" happen because then both me and other audiences would obviously be highly disappointed. And I have already said your game has tons of potential before I even tried it. You have great 3D artistic skills too. I hope you understand my points and sorry for making this comment long, but I had to share my thoughts! Lol !
Thanks for clarifying my point. I promise that in our case it won't take two years before the first sex scenes appear lol
And I certainly don't plan on abandoning the project :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes