4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
my comment was simply based on the "episode 1" part, not your progress nor content, or anything else.

I've just found too many games seem to split there game design in to several parts now, and way too many seem to charge prices for each episodes and splitting the "main game" in to like 10 parts / episodes now, and charging like $10 per episode.

so yes, any ways. it was just about the "episode" part nothing else.
For me it's just a way to name game versions. I don't like the "0.15.2.b" type of naming game versions :)
So yeah, each new game version is a new episode. I think it's easier for perception for both me and the players. No extra charges

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm planning a slow, realistic corruption, without rush (but not dragged out either). There will be some clothes corruption elements and sexual harassment elements already in episode 2.
yes,slow corruption is the best.The protagonist doesn't have to want to be a prostitute but the situations force her to do some sexy things,soft at the beginning and hot later.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I love how in Grimwood they use some post-it notes as Ads. On random poles.
And the ninja-steal of MCs luggage or her strange memory of the bloody-knifey boy. Great story, mom & dad!
You can already tell, deep down she`s as much of a nutcase as the town of Grimwood.

It`s edgy, it`s got charme and it`s so early it didn`t kill its potential yet ;P
I`m on board!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis
May 23, 2020
If there is too many men it'll take too much time to finish making the game. And can't we choose one of the men as her final partner?. Like for example an asshole playboy blonde guy, or her boss? I just don't like whore ending as the only option. Someone's slave sounds better to me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3001419

Overview:
The terrifying story of Lily - an innocent girl who gets corrupted into a mind-broken village slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Developer: Eromantis -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Delivery
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -
Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android (Unofficial):
Link

View attachment 3001420 View attachment 3001421 View attachment 3001422 View attachment 3001423 View attachment 3001424 View attachment 3001425 View attachment 3001426 View attachment 3001427 View attachment 3001428
Loved the start, and would love to see you continue this game. Any idea as to the next release?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Very promising start, I like the genre and the main protagonist's model is gorgeous. Based on the horror tag, the locked basement door, and the lady in the village seemingly a bit fearful of the house, it's giving me a bit of a "Wrong Turn" vibe so I'd be surprised if there isn't some ugly bastards in the game :LOL:, but you do you.

As, based on the thread comments, you ( Eromantis ) are still considering a myriad of paths/choices/kinks, keeping timely releases in mind, I would humbly suggest that 3 main routes (with some sub-options in each) along these lines should be sufficient:
- Trying to maintain her purity
- Reluctant participant (Blackmailed/coerced into submission)
- Comes to embrace the corruption

Many a game have collapsed under its own weight due to, by their devs own admission, having too many choices, branches, options (e.g. Dirty Pool, Shadows over Manston, Elysion etc.) that it became unmanageable and abandoned. And that is the last thing I want to see happen to this game.

Looking forward to the next episode and Lily in her retro maid outfit (y)
door4.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Very promising start, I like the genre and the main protagonist's model is gorgeous. Based on the horror tag, the locked basement door, and the lady in the village seemingly a bit fearful of the house, it's giving me a bit of a "Wrong Turn" vibe so I'd be surprised if there isn't some ugly bastards in the game :LOL:, but you do you.

As, based on the thread comments, you ( Eromantis ) are still considering a myriad of paths/choices/kinks, keeping timely releases in mind, I would humbly suggest that 3 main routes (with some sub-options in each) along these lines should be sufficient:
- Trying to maintain her purity
- Reluctant participant (Blackmailed/coerced into submission)
- Comes to embrace the corruption

Many a game have collapsed under its own weight due to, by their devs own admission, having too many choices, branches, options (e.g. Dirty Pool, Shadows over Manston, Elysion etc.) that it became unmanageable and abandoned. And that is the last thing I want to see happen to this game.

Looking forward to the next episode and Lily in her retro maid outfit (y)
Blackmail routes don't make sense to me. If you really commit to a blackmail route then it shouldn't be reluctant because that doesn't make sense. Reluctance insinuates that she's still willing, and that isn't blackmail. Instead, it's this cliche "Oh, I hate my blackmailer, but why does it feel so good? I should hate this. What's happening to me?" troupe that happens in too many games. It's just another take on a corruption route. But, if you really commit to a blackmail route, then you start veering into rape, and as a woman that's REALLY not fun. The FMC needs to really hate her blackmailer, and hate what he makes her do, and feel powerless in the situation. That's a very challenging story to write and it's going to be very polarizing for a fan base.

So I'd say you're best off with two primary routes, pure and corrupted. On the pure route the MC can still have sex, so you don't need to say "no" to everything. On the corruption route, I think it's totally fine to have a submissive sub-route, but the blackmail angle just doesn't make sense to me.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes