4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

blac

Jul 29, 2020
I really hope the dev sticks with his original plan of making the mc a broken slut. There are enough games where the mc enjoys the corruption so much that it doesn't even feel like a corruption game anymore. I would really love a story where the mc doesn't enjoy the things happening to her throughout the whole game, that would be something not a lot of games on here have to offer especially not with this render quality.

That being said I hope the game doesn't end up like 'The point of no return' which has like one minor update every 3 months for only one route. Let's hope the dev doesn't overwork himself if he makes too many routes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Village Slut Transformation Ep5

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
There is shit lots of happy slut story just look around my friend. Why wanna straight change the game ? just sit quite play and check out the dev vision/creativity !
I must apologize for my comment then - I did not realize that this is what people really want.

Sorry and please, ignore my previous comment. :)

Reactions: holy8675

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I manually edit almost all of the frames in the game. A lot of time goes into making the picture look juicy. Here's a "before and after" example:

View attachment 3199937

View attachment 3199938
Can someone slap Eromantis with constructive feedback and critique? I just don't have time :HideThePain:

I can only say that this scene in particular feels a bit too forced, mostly rendering wise, girl know about lingerie, etc. Yet she does this provocative pose. It could be better if this man did something to get the same blackmail source by leaning with his phone or something.
I can speculate that it's been done in order to avoid excessive rendering, but i just want to be sure.
It's much more fun when girl doesn't act stupid imo, like in "Special request" for example. But SR go downhill with blackmail in blackmail in blackmail...
I also think that it's better to avoid too grotesque scenes for now, make this girl worth breaking.

Sorry :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Can someone slap Eromantis with constructive feedback and critique? I just don't have time :HideThePain:

I can only say that this scene in particular feels a bit too forced, mostly rendering wise, girl know about lingerie, etc. Yet she does this provocative pose. It could be better if this man did something to get the same blackmail source by leaning with his phone or something.
I can speculate that it's been done in order to avoid excessive rendering, but i just want to be sure.
It's much more fun when girl doesn't act stupid imo, like in "Special request" for example. But SR go downhill with blackmail in blackmail in blackmail...
I also think that it's better to avoid too grotesque scenes for now, make this girl worth breaking.

Yeah I do agree.
here is a way girls learn to get something from the ground with a short skirt:
1703746341972.png

Reactions: Envoye and Choli123

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

About the blackmailer, as I understand it was necessary to drive the plot ahead while lily didn't have her underwear on that day... but if you ask me, showing cleavage would've been a great start with the blackmailer guy.

Visualize a flashback from the perspective of the blackmailer OR lily recollecting her past few days while changing to her work clothes:

- First the day he drops the fork and lily shows her cleavage. She instantly becomes his target, and he wants her now. So, he is determined to keep visiting every day.

- Second day he drops the fork again but takes a picture of her cleavage. Pictures act as blackmailing material later.

- Third day he calls her closer to ask about the menu, lily is too busy explaining him while he takes an upskirt picture of her. He later spills his drink and while lily cleans the table, he brushes his arm against her tits or touches her ass (if the scene looks organic)

- Fourth day he drops the fork again, but this time due to a wardrobe malfunction, lily shows deep cleavage (maybe even a nipple poking out and a picture taken). This drives him crazy and now he is ready to confront her.

- Fifth day is the actual current day, when the events unfold as they currently do. No changes are needed here at all.

As you can see, it gives a little bit more backstory to the blackmailer, why he's preying on poor lily, and doesn't feel rushed like "I need to do something with her right now!!" in the very first encounter. That is kept for the fifth day so until then, he collects evidence and his interest in her keeps on growing. These five days can also play out in a sequence like "and on the next day, this happened..." and so on.

This is just wishful thinking on my part, as lily knew she would be exposed without her panties but still bends over without any concern... It would also help flesh out the start of blackmail much better as it also takes place over multiple days, giving more time for the plot to breathe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VillageSlutTransformation-EP3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Eromantis Hi! Please, consider converting your PNGs (preferably the source ones) into WEBP.
I did a quick test and got 86% savings, getting your "images folder" down to just over 100 MB without loss to fidelity (WEBP 96q with YUV):
1703765228436.png

Plus, consider converting the 320K MP3s from your "music" to VBR 170-210K - you'll save a lot of space this way and audio quality will still be good.
1703765491105.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes