4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
From the description and first look at the renders/story this game looks very promising to me. It hits all the things I like in corruption games. Model looks very good as well. Plenty of games where I like side characters more than the MC (when it's female) but in this one there are small chances of that.

The first episode was a little on the short side, but I can understand the need/want to get the game out there to get start getting support while working on the next updates.

Will wait for a few more updates to see how it progresses but if it continues like this, it has the chance to be the second game I support from f95 (first was Fashion Business for a little under two years).

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
From the description and first look at the renders/story this game looks very promising to me. It hits all the things I like in corruption games. Model looks very good as well. Plenty of games where I like side characters more than the MC (when it's female) but in this one there are small chances of that.

The first episode was a little on the short side, but I can understand the need/want to get the game out there to get start getting support while working on the next updates.

Will wait for a few more updates to see how it progresses but if it continues like this, it has the chance to be the second game I support from f95 (first was Fashion Business for a little under two years).
Won't disappoint you, sir :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus and ihl86

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hhhmmmm. Ok, so I don't want to come across as a jaded bitch, but I think all of us here have been burned too often not to be a little jaded.

1. I think the game has potential. I liked the art, and the vibe/setting was sufficiently creepy. I think you have something to build off of for sure.

2. I wouldn't call this an episode, I would call this a demo or a prologue. I don't mean to split hairs, but I think it may be helpful to change the name so that people have a more accurate expectation of the content.

3. Was it me or was there no HUD? I could use keyboard shortcuts, but if it's possible I'd add the usual RenPy HUD features on the bottom like "back" "Q Save" "Q Load", etc.

I'll definitely keep my eye on this game. :)

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I wouldn't call this an episode, I would call this a demo or a prologue. I don't mean to split hairs, but I think it may be helpful to change the name so that people have a more accurate expectation of the content.
I mean, it's up to each developer to determine how big an episode should be and how often to release. But I get it, the next episode will be longer :)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean, it's up to each developer to determine how big an episode should be and how often to release. But I get it, the next episode will be longer :)
Absolutely. And I have a habit of splitting hairs, but I still think "Prologue" would fit better.

How linear do you expect the episode progression to be? Does each episode pick-up immediately after the previous episode's end? Or have you not planned it out that far?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just finished the first Episode, excellent start, already feel sorry for Lily, but, look forward to her corruption as well. Is it possible to fade the textbox and keep the writing? How about being able to change Lily's name to the player's choice?

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Just finished the first Episode, excellent start, already feel sorry for Lily, but, look forward to her corruption as well. Is it possible to fade the textbox and keep the writing? How about being able to change Lily's name to the player's choice?
Need to replace the "textbox.png" in the "gui" folder with a transparent file.
And the name is written in the script.rpy file, the line 17 is "define l = Character('Lily')"

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Interesting for sure, I'll check back in a year though. Nothing against this dev at all, wish them all the best, just got burned by too many other games that ended up either abandoned or "reworked" three patches in then abandoned .

Reactions: Eromantis

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Different routes, still not sure how linear/non-linear the game will be.

Yep!
Can I make one final suggestion? I think we've all seen/played dozens of games here that collapsed under the weight of their own story. I think that one of the driving factors causing devs to abandon their game is frustration and burn-out, and I think a leading cause of this is strict adherence to a rigidly linear story. Plot Point A has to happen before Plot Point B, then we need to foreshadow future events in Plot Point F, but before we can get to that event we have to cross Plot Point C, and D, and E. I've seen enough games that I think this can get tedious and draining for a dev. While a coherent story is essential in a corruption game, I think we need to loosen strict and rigid storylines. There's a fine line between a well crafted story and one that is ponderous. Look at a game like A Wife and Mother. On paper I think the story is laid out reasonably. The corruption is slow, the MC doesn't jump right from dedicated wife to crazed slut over night, events are set up days in advance, there aren't too many characters that dominate every event, etc etc. But in reality the story has become ponderous because it's so extremely rigid. We have to wade through every moment of the MC's day, every day for 30 days. Narratively it gets exhausting.

I think there's a lot of room in the genre for an episodic game that trades strict linearity for flexible episodes with self-contained stories. Each episode can still build off of the previous one, but we don't need to get into a minute by minute telling of the MC's story. That's where I think devs get in trouble because eventually it's too tedious.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Can I make one final suggestion? I think we've all seen/played dozens of games here that collapsed under the weight of their own story. I think that one of the driving factors causing devs to abandon their game is frustration and burn-out, and I think a leading cause of this is strict adherence to a rigidly linear story. Plot Point A has to happen before Plot Point B, then we need to foreshadow future events in Plot Point F, but before we can get to that event we have to cross Plot Point C, and D, and E. I've seen enough games that I think this can get tedious and draining for a dev. While a coherent story is essential in a corruption game, I think we need to loosen strict and rigid storylines. There's a fine line between a well crafted story and one that is ponderous. Look at a game like A Wife and Mother. On paper I think the story is laid out reasonably. The corruption is slow, the MC doesn't jump right from dedicated wife to crazed slut over night, events are set up days in advance, there aren't too many characters that dominate every event, etc etc. But in reality the story has become ponderous because it's so extremely rigid. We have to wade through every moment of the MC's day, every day for 30 days. Narratively it gets exhausting.

I think there's a lot of room in the genre for an episodic game that trades strict linearity for flexible episodes with self-contained stories. Each episode can still build off of the previous one, but we don't need to get into a minute by minute telling of the MC's story. That's where I think devs get in trouble because eventually it's too tedious.
Thanks for the suggestion. Noted that (y)

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
wish u turn this game like 2dcg game
Good Girl Gone Bad
like thats how multiple ending and whore like game should be

Reactions: andeemay

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Hello, here is what I thought can be a "progression tree"" for the game (hope it fits the page).

-----------------------------------------------------pregnancy
--------------------hormones-------|---likes risky sex----------------trophy wife
-------tattoos---|-------------------|---------------no pregnancy----|
start--------------no body changes------------------------------------elite whore
-------piercings-|--------------------|---------------------------------|
--------------------implants-----------doesn't like risky--------------happy village cumdump

It's just rough "road map" which is way too ambitious cause it will need at least 18 body versions, but I believe in You;).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes