• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

slightlygone

Aug 3, 2020
Full Save. Go down the ladder to the right for the recollection room

EvilClone's save appears to be the same, but I found that it was taken from a translation request thread from the original game 4 months ago, meaning that the mc name is in japanese. link to post here (they deserve credit imo): https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...tation-of-the-red-ranger.117417/post-10859003

Edit: Reuploaded since there was one scene I missed because you actually needed to lose for that one. All's good now

Last edited:
Reactions: gigalitor and atsii

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Full Save. Go down the ladder to the right for the recollection room

EvilClone's save appears to be the same, but I found that it was taken from a translation request thread from the original game 4 months ago, meaning that the mc name is in japanese. link to post here (they deserve credit imo): https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...tation-of-the-red-ranger.117417/post-10859003

Edit: Reuploaded since there was one scene I missed because you actually needed to lose for that one. All's good now
Thank you, sir. Your effort will be rewarded with a quote reply from myself saying, "Thank you, sir. Your effort will be rewarded with a quote reply from myself saying, "Thank you, sir, your-

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
How to open the door to the VIP room in the "Health Villain room"?
how do I get in the vip bunny room
First get an ending (Not sure if any ending is ok but to be safe get the good end). Continue on after the ending save.

Go to the home general store found in the urban area (bottom left of the map). Buy a pickaxe from there. Warp to the tunnel. Continue into Tunnel BF2. Go further up after the chests. You'll be in a secret room where there is a switch behind a rock. Break the rock and flip the switch. Go back into Tunnel BF1, go over the newly formed bridge at the bottom and into the down exit. Win against the monster and walk back to BF1. Talk to the man. Go to the fork in the road and take the now free upper path. Continue on the path and enter the house. Talk to the person there.

Warp to the Cargos Group Hideout. Go into the double door after the left bridge. Go into the left entrance. Go into the teleport pad (make sure you are ready to fight the 4 Cargos group execs at once. Bio-fuel Medal works well to negate all the debuffs the can do but the Red Life Medal allows you to do an extremely powerful move which should kill them quickly.) (Losing will get you a sex scene that won't be unlocked by the Happy/Bad End).
Go back into the first Hidden Room. Interact with the blue screen (with the Life Red Medal). Go into the newly opened door. Interact with the red crystal and then leave. (Going back and interacting with the person in the room that had the red crystal will get you a sex scene).

Warp to the hospital. Go to the 3rd floor. Enter the room to the left. Interact with the machine that mind-controlled Yuna. Interact with every door in the Health Villain room. Leave.

Go to the Urban area. Go through the double doors that are right next to the right exit of the map. Continue onwards and go through the Health Villain door and the VIP room door. Continue and then you should get the True End.

Last edited:

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
First get an ending (Not sure if any ending is ok but to be safe get the good end). Continue on after the ending save.

Go to the home general store found in the urban area (bottom left of the map). Buy a pickaxe from there. Warp to the tunnel. Continue into Tunnel BF2. Go further up after the chests. You'll be in a secret room where there is a switch behind a rock. Break the rock and flip the switch. Go back into Tunnel BF1, go over the newly formed bridge at the bottom and into the down exit. Win against the monster and walk back to BF1. Talk to the man. Go to the fork in the road and take the now free upper path. Continue on the path and enter the house. Talk to the person there.

Warp to the Cargos Group Hideout. Go into the double door after the left bridge. Go into the left entrance. Go into the teleport pad (make sure you are ready to fight the 4 Cargos group execs at once. Bio-fuel Medal works well to negate all the debuffs the can do but the Red Life Medal allows you to do an extremely powerful move which should kill them quickly.) (Losing will get you a sex scene that won't be unlocked by the Happy/Bad End).
Go back into the first Hidden Room. Interact with the blue screen (with the Life Red Medal). Go into the newly opened door. Interact with the red crystal and then leave. (Going back and interacting with the person in the room that had the red crystal will get you a sex scene).

Warp to the hospital. Go to the 3rd floor. Enter the room to the left. Interact with the machine that mind-controlled Yuna. Interact with every door in the Health Villain room. Leave.

Go to the Urban area. Go through the double doors that are right next to the right exit of the map. Continue onwards and go through the Health Villain door and the VIP room door. Continue and then you should get the True End.
Hey there. in the recollection room after you got the true ending. you interact with the crystal there are 2 choices. ??? or 4 execute. select ??? and it said it not open yet. Do you know anything about this? also previous game also have the same option.
do you have any explaination?

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
How do you trigger the slot machine girl scenes?
You need to win the jackpot (10,000 yen) and then go to the bathroom where the glowing item is, when you touch it the slot machine girl will appear asking you to lend her some money, lend her the money and every time you talk to her she will ask you for more money for the other services.

PD. I just saw that the comment previous to mine has also answered your question.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
So like the last game is there a normal, another, and true end? I see above the conditions for the true end but are there other endings besides that one and the normal end?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes