VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So I really appreciate that Gudrid's true objective got revealed already (depending on the route), as opposed to having playing half of the finished product before getting a "reveal" that she was not only a schemer this entire time... Because let's face it, this is a sex (and probably romance?) oriented VN, so unless we're talking about the Grand Vizier and primary antagonist, there is almost always that exact reveal with the manipulative bitch, so I'm happy we're not beating around the bush here and get the bullcrap out of the way ASAP. And while we're on the subject of Gudrid: HOLY SHIT, that girl is seriously thirsty for some brains, god damn!

On another note... Christ, I really love me some Freyfrey. Seriously, that model looks so good, and seemingly from any angle with any lighting with any facial expression. I mean, geez, someone really hit the sweet-spot here. And craziness aside, she seems like good people. Great stuff.

EDIT: So I just discovered the BONUS section, and I never realized Gudrid actually does look extremely Finnish. She has that typical pronounced brow that I associate with Finns, at least.

Last edited:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Well, that is nice update but I'm little sad we don't get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you bring back the few bonus scenes what was in previos update? Like bathing in the cave and some other things. I also liked the summary in the end of update, what let's me check what I missed. I realy hope, in the next update they finaly reach the Vinland. And one question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huitieme

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] HuitiemeGame

Original Size Win/Linux: 961 MB
Original Size Mac: 934 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 318 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 292 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Viking tematiks is real rare... I think i find only 2 games on F95 with this setting...
But, if "Viking Dauther" is low/more Fap-Fap Playble,
this Project have Beatifull Quality Renders, but very low moch Content...

Reactions: Huitieme

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
After discussing it with my boy Huitieme he gave me the 'go-ahead' for a walkthrough for Vinland, so here it is for this release!

I'll try to update it as soon as possible after a new build has been released, if I am able to do so in my free time. Also, I personally have no problem reading the guide with the current font, be sure to quote me if you would like a other font to make it more clear if you have trouble reading it,
Can you update this wt mate if you have time? Thanks

Reactions: vgyew

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
The sword keeps switching from a norse blade, to a random fantasy sword every few renders which is a bit... distracting, otherwise am enjoying this.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Viking tematiks is real rare... I think i find only 2 games on F95 with this setting...
But, if "Viking Dauther" is low/more Fap-Fap Playble,
this Project have Beatifull Quality Renders, but very low moch Content...
That's actually one reason I really love this game. It's very unique, the humor is nice, and it's well-written. Finding this kind of combination makes this game special among adult VNs. Add the exquisite models Huitieme has chosen and the great personalities he's attached to them, and you have a high quality game. I'm extremely happy I found this game. :giggle:

Well, this game is only most of the way to version 0.2. This is not the equivalent of 0.18; this is actually something more like 0.1 + ¾. The game is still in Chapter 1 right now, so I wouldn't expect much content yet. I'm definitely not complaining at all, but the fact that you can even get kissing already is a little surprising, to be honest. You should definitely consider supporting Huitieme on Patreon if you're able.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes