4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incidentally, as some of you may know, I'm French and we are right now under confinement from the coronavirus. I'm currently working from home, and since I'm not a big fan of it, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off. That makes 4 days straight to work on Vinland :) (unless there's food penury and/or I die)
I suppose I should be happy you got time to work on the game. But seems to petty compared to what you all are going through. Do take care of yourself. Your welfare is more important.

Reactions: Huitieme

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Vinland - v0.1.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

215303j

Whoever was in charge of naming that magazine must have moved to Japan and started naming their games.
Personally I think those who are in charge of Japanese games are actually German scientists...

If, at some point, any German historian wants to write a dissertation about the Vinland expedition, it would probably be something like "Beitrage zür Untersuchungen an Sexuelle Verhältnisse während Nord europäische und atlantische Entdeckungsreisen im frühen Mittelalter".

But that is only a conservative estimation. It will be probably be longer, but I'm not a scientist, so I cannot predict it with absolute certainty.

I'm ready for the Coronaviking :3
Gudrid looks positively bloodthirsty! :p

Tindomull

Dec 8, 2019
Hello will there be option or choice to choose FreyFreys hairstyle or something? Because i honestly prefer her original one.

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
Oo all this fuss around the hair just triggered my immagination: I see Freydis taking lessons from some of the more girly girls in the expedition either directly or through observations with her "ninja" skills..... Just imagine all the hilarious situations that could ensue based on her honest and straightforward personality and innocence.
Don't get me wrong no matter how bad she would fail at trying to be "sexy" the effort in itself would make it wonderfully stimulating!

Reactions: 215303j
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes