Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really great start to the game, the opening sequence and the flashback montage was very cinematic.

Looking forward to more.

Reactions: RStar8

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the game so far, can't believe they already have part 2 ready to be released this weekend! As a longtime supporter and sub to Fetish Locator, I can appreciate for all its flaws, this one definitely improves upon it from a more cohesive plot with likeble/memorable characters and an MC that doesn't look like he's in his 30s.

I've already fallen for Josephine as the adorable and cute ginger with an unrequited crush on our MC. While she's as different from FL's Lyssa as the 'trans' character in looks and personality, she's easily my favorite so far in VU, with the mysterious Zemfira a close second. I will say, despite the obvious direction and orders to essentially create a harem, I can already see a potential path for a MC/Josephine/Lara throuple.

Lastly, I already like the investigation board inclusion and I'm optimistic it will be a good way to keep track of all the players involved in the story as well as helping the MC build his case. I honestly did not get the vibes some had of the MC as a hate-able douche canoe, though not a fan of the new haircut...he still comes across as a believable undercover officer with the appropriate amount of confidence and skill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RStar8 and Jwow3

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I honestly did not get the vibes some had of the MC as a hate-able douche canoe, though not a fan of the new haircut...he still comes across as a believable undercover officer with the appropriate amount of confidence and skill.
The MC didn't seem like a dick personality wise but he has the kind of face you would never tire of slapping and the haircut doesn't help. At least this MC seems like he knows what he is doing and actually seems to have a brain and seems pretty competent at his job as well.

I would rather have this MC than the one from Fetish Locator. I hated the MC of that game so much and before I start ranting about it all I will say is in my opinion he was one of the worst MC's out of all the V.N's I've played and I've played a lot of them.

I really like Josephine and Lara so far as well as Silvia she has a whopper of an arse if she is the one in the volleyball screenshot in the OP.

Reactions: AmerHST and kazaf

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
The MC didn't seem like a dick personality wise but he has the kind of face you would never tire of slapping and the haircut doesn't help. At least this MC seems like he knows what he is doing and actually seems to have a brain and seems pretty competent at his job as well.

I would rather have this MC than the one from Fetish Locator. I hated the MC of that game so much and before I start ranting about it all I will say is in my opinion he was one of the worst MC's out of all the V.N's I've played and I've played a lot of them.

I really like Josephine and Lara so far as well as Silvia she has a whopper of an arse if she is the one in the volleyball screenshot in the OP.
I think the MC was pretty fine except for the car scene with Phoebe where she said they should chill on the sex while they're on the case since he might have to sex other people and he's undercover.

To me he tried a little too hard to keep sex on the table by just telling her it'd be fine instead of the more mature/logical route of that maybe taking a break from banging his direct superior when they're together on an undercover operation where she is playing as his mother would be the more professionally sound option. But hey, it leaves room for some character growth and it was one small part so I can't say I have an issue with the MC.

Honestly, all the girls we've met so far are pretty awesome in my book both in character design and personalities. I think Josie, Lara, and Zemfira stand out the most to me as my favourites and two are the MC's roommates so I'm hoping we can get lots of varied content with all of them as we go one.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Agreed. Josephine and Lara are already my favorite/main canon LI's with everyone else being side-pieces. Silvia's pretty hot too along with the Milf faculty advisor.

Reactions: Rinbael

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think the MC was pretty fine except for the car scene with Phoebe where she said they should chill on the sex while they're on the case since he might have to sex other people and he's undercover.

To me he tried a little too hard to keep sex on the table by just telling her it'd be fine instead of the more mature/logical route of that maybe taking a break from banging his direct superior when they're together on an undercover operation where she is playing as his mother would be the more professionally sound option. But hey, it leaves room for some character growth and it was one small part so I can't say I have an issue with the MC.

Honestly, all the girls we've met so far are pretty awesome in my book both in character design and personalities. I think Josie, Lara, and Zemfira stand out the most to me as my favourites and two are the MC's roommates so I'm hoping we can get lots of varied content with all of them as we go one.
I agree, in addition to Josie and Lara, the one I'm most interrested in so far is Delphine.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I'm talking about the non-futa version of that character . In some games, we can choose whether a character is futa or not.

I thought she was the prettiest character when playing fetish locator and baaaaam she had a d1ck alt +f4
You must have not been paying attention then. Alice asked at the MC at the first party if he had an issue with trans people or something to that effect and if you (MC) responded with basically a "no", then the path would take you towards Lyssa being a transwoman.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You must have not been paying attention then. Alice asked at the MC at the first party if he had an issue with trans people or something to that effect and if you (MC) responded with basically a "no", then the path would take you towards Lyssa being a transwoman.
He meant you didn't have the option of her being a cis woman

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I hope you understand what I mean now

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm talking about the non-futa version of that character . In some games, we can choose whether a character is futa or not.

I thought she was the prettiest character when playing fetish locator and baaaaam she had a d1ck alt +f4
Not every game is going to have a cis-gender variant of a trans character...it seems it would be the exception rather than the rule. If that's a deal-breaker for someone, the best case scenario is opt not to have any content interaction with that character, however it is rather presumptuous to assume one can expect the Dev to cater to their specific tastes.

That said, I already like Josephine who is as different from Lyssa as night and day, but so far she's just as attractive to me as is her backstory and past with the MC. I honestly look forward to getting to know her better and Lara as both roommates and potentially something more.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Vinovella University [v0.2.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Vinovella University [v0.2.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Vinovella University [v0.1.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Vinovella University [v0.1.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Vinovella University v0.2.6 with LightmanP Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes