Demon King Rance

I love mosaics.
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
304799_front.jpg

Overview:
Sogna combined the best of both worlds in VIPER-M1: a modern, Windows-based interface and a set of three smaller games, reminiscent of the earlier V series titles. Super-heroine story My Mothers features cover girl Mika in her attempt to rescue a prospective boyfriend. Coming of age tale Green Boy follows Natane and her two older sisters as they welcome a strange young man into their home. The May Works focuses on a schoolgirl, Maki, as she flees from an alien invasion of her hometown.
Green Boy
A mysterious man leaves an unusual seed with the girls of the Piyo Flower Shop with the promise it will sprout into a plant they have never seen before. With her older sisters Kazumi and Namiki already blossoming, Natane's blooming curiosity in boys finally takes root.

My Mothers
Mika is finally going out on the first date with her new boyfriend. But just as she shows up at the park where he's waiting, an explosion rocks the area and he's taken hostage by a band of thugs. Returning to her home, Mika's grandfather shows her his newest invention: a power suit capable of rescuing Mika's boyfriend - and it's in just her size, too.

The May Works
What seems like a normal day turns horribly wrong as dimensional rifts open, spitting forth the gelatinous Suramye and robotic avenger Kabuto. An average schoolgirl named Maki must escape their advances or risk becoming their first human slave.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-07
Release Date: 1999
Developer: Sogna
Publisher: Hobibox
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Italian
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
2DCG, Animated, Japanese game, Censored, Voiced, Multiple protagonist, Female protagonist, Sci-fi, Monster, Humor, Lesbian, Group sex, Vaginal sex, Milf, Rape, BDSM, Masturbation, Oral sex, Titfuck, Harem, Female domination, Creampie, Tentacles, Multiple penetration, Teasing, Groping, Superpowers

Installation:
1. Extract and run M1.exe
2. Click on Display Mode then on Language to change language accordingly.
Screenshot (55).png

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

14704.jpg 14706.jpg 14702.jpg 14705.jpg 14708.jpg 14701.jpg 14700.jpg 14699.jpg 14707.jpg

Last edited:

frigidd

Mar 22, 2018
This is awesome, thanks! Can someone explain the chronology of the series? VNDB makes it seem like the series is V-16, VGT, VGTB Rise After, VG1. But then I see there's V6, V8, V0, V12... Is this a collection of multiple games?

malilcru

Jan 6, 2019
when I try to launch it, it ask me to perform the installer of CD-ROM. am I doing something wrong or missed a step?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is old school stuff. Right up there with 3 Sisters story, True Love, Eve Burst Error and Divi-dead.
Ahh 3 sisters story. That was my very first hentai game. I wanted more anime games after playing a non adult game called "graduation" Thus started my path lol

Reactions: Demon King Rance

K4la

Nov 30, 2017
Where's Cala the Seiki Knigh with pink hair, getting raped by every single monster? the old days...

Reactions: ltpika

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
wow this sure bring back very, VERY fond memories :D
Heck, i'd love to play this game again, even its old it was amazing :D