4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Viraginis

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I don't know, Maybe reporting the first post to a moderator, with reason: update coming soon?
Anyway, Why don't you just use the thread you created, and update the first post there by adding the relevant information on a game (description, some fancy cover, genre, changelog, installation, links, and screencaps)?
I mean this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/virago-foot-fetish-femdom-bully-game-in-unreal-engine.51467/
Thank you!!! I'll do just that then! <3
It's been a while since I've last been here, omg, forgotten so much of how stuff works here..:eek:ugh..

• Red Heart
Reactions: HumanRug and kossk

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
until the thread is updated with a new release i think this will remain the case.
i have only seen a few games go from abandoned to active again and all had updates/new starts
Oh, that's kinda sad, so it's just gonna be abandoned like that?:cry:
So maybe after I post the demo? Or what do I need to do exactly to change it to like "active"?

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Oh My God, and long it truly has been.. last I posted something here on F95Zone.. I see it was like 2020? Wow lol..
I never really stopped working on the game. Though I did have some setbacks and moments that I wasn't sure if I would be able to make something as great and beautiful as I really want and wanted! Mostly after like my "animator friend" just left kinda. But I decided to learn animating and asseting all from absolute zero, and I kinda managed, I think, I'm still VERY determined to make a great game! I updated the look and feel of the game a bit and I plan on improving it lots more! And no, I've not forgotten the kinky stuffs! This little demo I'll be releasing on the 15th of this month is more to show you what you can expect, like how the game plays. A more full demo version of the game I'm planning, will be released the end of this year. That will have a naughty little starting cutscene/animations, free roam, inventory, fighting, humiliation mechanics and a few missions, and of course will be improved on even more!

Here is a small little demo trailer video of the upcoming Demo_v.6!

Reactions: Circle0Trick

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Oh, that's kinda sad, so it's just gonna be abandoned like that?:cry:

well once the game gets an update, like the one you posted about, then it will get bumped to latest updates and the tag will be removed.

until then there is no real point at all as i suspect after 3 years very few have this on their watch list.
shocked to see it on mine, which i will rectify

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
well once the game gets an update, like the one you posted about, then it will get bumped to latest updates and the tag will be removed.

until then there is no real point at all as i suspect after 3 years very few have this on their watch list.
shocked to see it on mine, which i will rectify
Well, I'll keep everyone here up to date when I release the demo, 15th of this month!
I hope people haven't lost too much of that interest in the last 3 years..:eek:
I'm super passionate about this game and want to make it so triggering and kinky that you as the player won't know what to grab next, your mouse or joystick!:LOL:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, I'll keep everyone here up to date when I release the demo, 15th of this month!
I hope people haven't lost too much of that interest in the last 3 years..:eek:
I'm super passionate about this game and want to make it so triggering and kinky that you as the player won't know what to grab next, your mouse or joystick!:LOL:
There used to be a dude here, Aseratrix, who made a femdom games repository called "Femdom Finder", but he's gone missing for like year and a half by now. Others tried to continue his work, you might as well find those repositories and either post in such threads or contact the thread authors to include your game.
That way, Santa Virginia will be known quicker. When the demo is released, I'll post a little announcement in the femdom game threads I watch, in case some former followers of the game decided to gave it up and forgot it (of course that'll also help draw people that didn't know anything about SV).

• Red Heart

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
if you ARE super passionate then why is the game still in demo 3 years later?
i don't want to rude but that makes no sense and if you want to rekindle interest in this feed and this game then no matter what you post, it will mean nothing until an update is uploaded.

the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes and many of us have been on this site long enough to see developers post one thing, yet do another. let your game do the talking as that IS what people will support.

but honestly, 3 years for an extended demo? might raise an eyebrow or two but i doubt it will be seen as a backable project until it updates regularly and with some good sized updates each time.

personally i see your return with a demo as a red flag and all my interest, little though it was, is now over.

i suspect garnishing backing will be an uphill struggle after so long, but i do wish you well and i do hope you see merit in my observations and hope that in time you prove me wrong.

good luck

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
i don't want to rude but that makes no sense and if you want to rekindle interest in this feed and this game then no matter what you post, it will mean nothing until an update is uploaded.

the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes and many of us have been on this site long enough to see developers post one thing, yet do another. let your game do the talking as that IS what people will support.

but honestly, 3 years for an extended demo? might raise an eyebrow or two but i doubt it will be seen as a backable project until it updates regularly and with some good sized updates each time.

personally i see your return with a demo as a red flag and all my interest, little though it was, is now over.

i suspect garnishing backing will be an uphill struggle after so long, but i do wish you well and i do hope you see merit in my observations and hope that in time you prove me wrong.

good luck
I'm afraid that a lot of people are forgetting that I'm like a one girl team, I can't hire any professional to help and funds are hard to get unless you got at least like 2-3 other professionals working for you, for free and because they feel passionate about your game too. I'm not that lucky unfortunately. The main thing I'm good at is coding/blueprints in UE. I have to learn animating, asseting, 3d modeling and level design all from zero. Which I have done, a bit as you can see in the new demo. Believe it or not but funds can help to make big dreams come true. I'm super grateful when someone supports me for like 1 dollar long term, even that way there is a promise at least maybe that sometime in the future I might "expand" and have a team that can do way better work than just little me in my lonesome. Now I understand that people want something they can play and do, not just support and hope, I'm not stupid lol. But development is unfortunately gonna be slow for now, because still.. working on a game, even if the engine is free and thinking up stories is free (but still hard work trust me if your story is gonna be any fun and engaging).. like you say, it is HARD freaking work.., by the by (fetish assets aren't free lol). I had to make those from absolute scratch and that is hard! Also buying assets to build your world isn't free, I don't know why you think that assets are free lol. Maybe some low poly crappy apple asset can be free but to build a world with it? If that can satisfy some fetish urges I'll be like on that RIGHT NOW! LOL

But anways yes you're right, I'm just gonna work on my game and keep adding content and improving on it, let the game speak for itself so to say!

Though I have to say you're being pretty pessimistic like; "All being over now..your return..red flag..uphill struggle and all that..". That's like telling an overweight person to never hit the gym cause he's just gonna be fat forever anways..so just give up.

Reactions: HumanRug

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to make these assets?! You can't buy specific assets like these because first, Unreal Marketplace doesn't allow for weirdo assets like these and second, 3D asset modelers won't go around making unique fetish assets like this for funz! Well maybe if you like pay them near to 500 to 1000 dollars per asset depending on it's difficulty, including the rights they give you to use them. That's bloody expensive, I can't go around giving people that much just to put that asset in the game lol! I'm not complaining but I'm not like Elon Musk's daughter! Far from it actually!:ROFLMAO:
Inshoe1.png Inshoe2.png Flips.png StinkyFlips.gif

• Haha

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

good luck
Well, you should consider a couple of facts, the first being that huge games require a lot of development time specially if the dev team is small (afaik Viraginis is on her own right now), take as an example Monster Girl Dreams which is still in alpha after more than 6.5 years: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v25-2a-alpha-threshold.6491/
And you gotta keep in mind that if SV is strongly inspired by Bully, it's gonna be quite a while longer until final release since the dev isn't backed by a full company of developers (this isn't a Rockstar project, you know).
And last one, is that the dev posted a few updates on development on Patreon on all this time (and some of them made it to DeviantArt too), and though they were released at a slow pace, the fact that she took her time to post just teasers on DA makes me think she's not just milking (milkers tend to not give a damn about people outside Patreon, and even if she was looking to advertise her Patreon, she would have posted her link in more than just a handful of her deviations' descriptions).
I'm not saying, "support her now". Because I also understand your POV and also consider wise to wait at least until the playable demo is out, next thursday. But I don't think the game should be dismissed for not being over after 3 years, and even more if you remembered the game just today and didn't follow the updates through time.

• Red Heart

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
There used to be a dude here, Aseratrix, who made a femdom games repository called "Femdom Finder", but he's gone missing for like year and a half by now. Others tried to continue his work, you might as well find those repositories and either post in such threads or contact the thread authors to include your game.
That way, Santa Virginia will be known quicker. When the demo is released, I'll post a little announcement in the femdom game threads I watch, in case some former followers of the game decided to gave it up and forgot it (of course that'll also help draw people that didn't know anything about SV).
Thank you Humanruggie! Will try posting there too, I'll do it tomorrow I think, getting bit tired now, almost spent the whole day on Deviantart and here and chatting! Hahaha, didn't get any real work done today, in real life work or work on the game, heh.
Thank you for what you do, if you can just reach a few more souls and just help getting the game's name out there, would mean the world to me! <3

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Well, you should consider a couple of facts, the first being that huge games require a lot of development time specially if the dev team is small (afaik Viraginis is on her own right now), take as an example Monster Girl Dreams which is still in alpha after more than 6.5 years: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v25-2a-alpha-threshold.6491/
And you gotta keep in mind that if SV is strongly inspired by Bully, it's gonna be quite a while longer until final release since the dev isn't backed by a full company of developers (this isn't a Rockstar project, you know).
And last one, is that the dev posted a few updates on development on Patreon on all this time (and some of them made it to DeviantArt too), and though they were released at a slow pace, the fact that she took her time to post just teasers on DA makes me think she's not just milking (milkers tend to not give a damn about people outside Patreon, and even if she was looking to advertise her Patreon, she would have posted her link in more than just a handful of her deviations' descriptions).
I'm not saying, "support her now". Because I also understand your POV and also consider wise to wait at least until the playable demo is out, next thursday. But I don't think the game should be dismissed for not being over after 3 years, and even more if you remembered the game just today and didn't follow the updates through time.
We did like write exactly the same thing lol! That's so funny! But thanks for having my back! I don't want to milk anyone lol, I just want to make really unique/weird and kinky games, just wish I had a team of professionals, I so want to work on a Giantess game sometime in the future.. well hoping and dreaming is still allowed lol and most importantly it's free! Hahaha! <3

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Any news?
I don't want to repeat myself on both threads, so people wanting to know about development progress can ask me in the other thread (by the way, I already answered you there), mainly because that thread was created by the dev and because it's correctly not-tagged as abandoned.

Reactions: Tkl27
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote