4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
This thread got more active views because it was on the "latest updates" page and also how I came about it....
Oh okay, didn't know, thanks for explaining, it's just that I was completely oblivious to the existence of this page until now. Just not sure where to continue to post the game's updates, on my Thread, on here or the new Virago game page that has been approved.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oh okay, didn't know, thanks for explaining, it's just that I was completely oblivious to the existence of this page until now. Just not sure where to continue to post the game's updates, on my Thread, on here or the new Virago game page that has been approved.
You should probably PM a Moderator and ask them.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Lol, not sure why they gave a motorcycle that name but whatever. ))

"With having his way" I meant letting him do things so he can get his Eurekagasm.
Then develop her weapons she needs to make her life easier.
ikr? I even test-ran an old original 750cc and at no time during my joyride did it feel shrewish OR bullying :D
still, hope your project works out how you want it to. good luck n all that (y)

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks a lot will do!!!:giggle:
Since this is a foot fetish game with combat. I would suggest that the main character should incorporate kicks heavily from Taekwondo (foot fetish wise), and/or add moves from Systema or Combat Sambo (I assume the protagonist is slavic or russian), both are Russian martial arts. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: zz7989

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
couldve made a so realistic focused femdom game Instead of a normal game just that its a female character which we can play it pretty much is other normal games, its just using a girl character...

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
couldve made a so realistic focused femdom game Instead of a normal game just that its a female character which we can play it pretty much is other normal games, its just using a girl character...
I'm just starting out, it's where the game is headed, give it some time, don't judge yet. This is a demo where I'm testing/adding new mechanics to prep myself to start making the actual game.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really wanted to play this and took a break to try it, but I am no good at this kind of game. I just keep dying over and over so I gave up. I think I better stick to story type stuff, I am not a gamer that way.

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I really wanted to play this and took a break to try it, but I am no good at this kind of game. I just keep dying over and over so I gave up. I think I better stick to story type stuff, I am not a gamer that way.
It's just getting used to the controls, you have skills on the right side of your screen, when you level up you get more skills, it's a quick testing mechanic that will get expanded in the future, you basically lock on the enemy pressing Q, then after you've reached the third enemy, you press 2 once and then get close to the enemies, press 3 and you'll own them with ease. ))

Yes, definitely needs more polish but that's how I've implemented the mechanics now, will change though.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Yes, definitely needs more polish but that's how I've implemented the mechanics now, will change though.
Yeah, I decided to give it a whirl because I like your enthusiasm, but honestly and don't take this the wrong way, it's unplayable (for me anyway)... I'm not an avid keyboard gamer so that might be a biased issue... I think you should greatly simplify your controls.. do you support a controller? That would greatly help as well. (Though I don't have one on my pc but some people might enjoy it much more with a controller.)

SGGhostRider

Apr 24, 2017
Like I said, buy the assets yourself and "slap" your model on it, would love to see you try. Because the asset is a buggy mess that will make you want to harakiri yourself.
Maybe it surprises you, but actually i did it, several times, and the inside UE4 stuff is usually the easy part, even when difficult.
The thing is i did managed to make a workflow through maya and did managed to transfer and use correctly the Base, Subdiv1 and Subdiv2 models as a UE4 usable character with LOD2, LOD1 and LOD0 respectively and with correct skinning across all models including genitalia and its bones (including Golden Palace, NGFG8 and Futalicious) fixing the tripophobic honeycomb skinproblem on bone move, i also found a problem in unreal engine 4 with the hip bone that produces a bug in the ragdoll where the upper-body and lower-body don't stay together and just go each one by its side stretching the hips like hot cheese and fixed it removing a hip joining bone that is not skinned to anything... And between other things, and i'm not even an 3d artist, i'm a web developer, not even a good one because i lack "design vision", "the third eye" or whatever is called XD , don't even know maya any more than a person with a week or two of experience, i just mess around with shit for fun(at least for now while i'm learning :D).

And by the way, i will give you few tips for the character's transfer process from Daz3D to Maya and then UE4:
1st- Try to conserve as much of the default Daz3D skinning as you can or you will be doomed on infinite loop of clipping issues, bad bendings and other shits with the clothes and body itself.

2nd- Try transfer the JCMs from Daz3D to Maya, that will correct the conversion of Dual-Quaternion skinning to the game's friendly Linear skinning as those morphs will simulate nearly perfect bendings if you do it right, you will just need to tweak and mes around a little bit on UE4 to make each morph to activate on the correct rotating angles with the correct amount. There is one plugin for character transfer from Daz to Maya that automatically gathers and correctly configures all JCMs for you in maya, i think it was called "Genesis 8 for Maya" or something like that, but you will have to map it manually on UE4.

3rd- COLLECT MANUALLY ALL TEXTURES from your Daz3D library, because on export pretty much all of the useful ones that gives the true realism to your character are left behind ungathered, like the bump map, height map, glossiness etc...

4th- You can re-target all animations through UE4 itself like probably you already did, but it will not look very good, in most cases it will look even awful. If you are not an animator i recommend you to learn the mere basics of Motion Builder, it's like magic, with just a pair of tutorials you can learn the simple shit to transfer the animations from any rig/skeleton to the Daz3D's rig/skeleton on a reasonable amount of time, moreover if you are not planing into making your own animations.

And there are more, but i will not spend all day here writing when all of it you can find it in google as i did, with a little bit of research and the right keywords usage, and sometimes..... well, with a lot of research for some less common shit... XD

PS/ProTip: Even if the game do not contains "explicit visualization of active consensual and/or non-consensual coitus", it will gain many points with many people if you include a variety of skimpy clothes and cloth deterioration mechanics, even some partial nudity, ala dead or alive or soul calibur, even if you still keep the somewhat "questionable animations", but you have to fix the game-play ASAP and make it enjoyable or there will be no salvation for your game... never ever... XD

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What kind of game is that? Will check it out later.
Remember Me is beyond your scope little mistress parts of what you use in Unreal 4 currently come from it ;)

Viraginis
I hope that Erotic content will feature you , i mean the real "Ashley or whatever your real name is blonde unknown" ;)
But you already show enough feet for your slaves i would say *drooling*

Oh man what a fantasy if you would really develop this, but i cant believe that fantasy quiet yet.
Show Proof of you in a Unreal Session, man i would love seeing you smashing over those Blueprints explaining how you improved those results and found the initial developers solutions awkward, that would be real Nerd Fem Domination, of course you should wear some nice glasses when doing that and your feet on the desk and posing in a Femdom worthy destroyer position when you trampling over his work (you got me nerdy try to get a custom video from you) :D
Ah whatever fantasies are their to stay fantasies, you should better not destroy them and their magic.

Good luck to the Team of you 3 stay dedicated no matter what, even if building your dream fails you tried it.

PS: Update request (hair color changeable) and a Premium (unknown blonde) Platinum (Viraginis) Preset ;)

SGGhostRider
You wont really need the conversion to Linear Skinning anymore Unreal supports since some time now DQS but of course if your goal is optimal performance you would go linear, though for this Kind of Game the DQS overhead should be very acceptable unless in that mega brawls it would get interesting together with the blueprint overhead of this complexity.

No matter how much you can hate Max Payne 3 but the fighting system and animations where second to none if you play this blueprint work ;)
And we better don't talk about all those stability issues of the conversion result, which non of where showcased in that Staged Video.

But that Video Editing was really professional looking hmm you must have talent todo it timing recording editing looks skilled :)

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah, I decided to give it a whirl because I like your enthusiasm, but honestly and don't take this the wrong way, it's unplayable (for me anyway)... I'm not an avid keyboard gamer so that might be a biased issue... I think you should greatly simplify your controls.. do you support a controller? That would greatly help as well. (Though I don't have one on my pc but some people might enjoy it much more with a controller.)
Thank you ))

My focus isn't controllers and keyboards yet because I wish to implement actual fetish content now moving forward since it lacks said content. But I will when there is some extra time on my hands.

Right now I'm testing toe physics for the new model just to be sure if I can get the toes animated in certain scenes for the game while mixing it up with all kinds of upper body movement. Wanted this ever since I've seen the developer of Under The Witch simply wow me with those animations of his.

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe it surprises you, but actually i did it, several times, and the inside UE4 stuff is usually the easy part, even when difficult.
The thing is i did managed to make a workflow through maya and did managed to transfer and use correctly the Base, Subdiv1 and Subdiv2 models as a UE4 usable character with LOD2, LOD1 and LOD0 respectively and with correct skinning across all models including genitalia and its bones (including Golden Palace, NGFG8 and Futalicious) fixing the tripophobic honeycomb skinproblem on bone move, i also found a problem in unreal engine 4 with the hip bone that produces a bug in the ragdoll where the upper-body and lower-body don't stay together and just go each one by its side stretching the hips like hot cheese and fixed it removing a hip joining bone that is not skinned to anything... And between other things, and i'm not even an 3d artist, i'm a web developer, not even a good one because i lack "design vision", "the third eye" or whatever is called XD , don't even know maya any more than a person with a week or two of experience, i just mess around with shit for fun(at least for now while i'm learning :D).

And by the way, i will give you few tips for the character's transfer process from Daz3D to Maya and then UE4:
1st- Try to conserve as much of the default Daz3D skinning as you can or you will be doomed on infinite loop of clipping issues, bad bendings and other shits with the clothes and body itself.

2nd- Try transfer the JCMs from Daz3D to Maya, that will correct the conversion of Dual-Quaternion skinning to the game's friendly Linear skinning as those morphs will simulate nearly perfect bendings if you do it right, you will just need to tweak and mes around a little bit on UE4 to make each morph to activate on the correct rotating angles with the correct amount. There is one plugin for character transfer from Daz to Maya that automatically gathers and correctly configures all JCMs for you in maya, i think it was called "Genesis 8 for Maya" or something like that, but you will have to map it manually on UE4.

3rd- COLLECT MANUALLY ALL TEXTURES from your Daz3D library, because on export pretty much all of the useful ones that gives the true realism to your character are left behind ungathered, like the bump map, height map, glossiness etc...

4th- You can re-target all animations through UE4 itself like probably you already did, but it will not look very good, in most cases it will look even awful. If you are not an animator i recommend you to learn the mere basics of Motion Builder, it's like magic, with just a pair of tutorials you can learn the simple shit to transfer the animations from any rig/skeleton to the Daz3D's rig/skeleton on a reasonable amount of time, moreover if you are not planing into making your own animations.

And there are more, but i will not spend all day here writing when all of it you can find it in google as i did, with a little bit of research and the right keywords usage, and sometimes..... well, with a lot of research for some less common shit... XD

PS/ProTip: Even if the game do not contains "explicit visualization of active consensual and/or non-consensual coitus", it will gain many points with many people if you include a variety of skimpy clothes and cloth deterioration mechanics, even some partial nudity, ala dead or alive or soul calibur, even if you still keep the somewhat "questionable animations", but you have to fix the game-play ASAP and make it enjoyable or there will be no salvation for your game... never ever... XD
Glad that you managed it but the Daz model was actually a placeholder model because I'm not like super uber technical when it comes to importing/exporting those with the correct settings and then fixing the model having to run them through all sorts of external programs with Maya and what have you, to get their face to work/have animations, the hair/clothing physics to work right.

So the Daz model was simply there to test the game itself.
I don't even have Daz myself and Footsiez is the one that gave me the models to test in the first place. Never worked with Daz so I don't even know if he's exporting them correctly or not. Either way, not going to bother myself with those models anymore, CC3 is way better especially since it let's you use ZBrush on your characters while at the same time having them be fully functional good looking models. Though I'm still new when it comes to CC3, I'll get there eventually. ))

Cloth deterioration mechanics? Wow, I'm here trying to figure out how to give the characters toe-movement, you're saying: "Cloth Deterioration Mechanics"? Honestly I wanted to add breakable weapons that really break when you keep pushing them to their limit but clothes that rot off the skin like that? Not sure how to do it. I'm no RDR2 developer lol. :LOL:
But if you want me to be, I'll need to hire lots and lots of help, which is improbable right now.

Skimpy clothes sure, I added a simple wardrobe system to the messy Marketplace assets I bought. So skimpy clothes coming, but I'm also sure that it's not what MOST wish to see. Most people want convincing domination type animations and a good story for it to have a reason. That's why I mostly wish to focus on that for now. The rest will be added along the way.

In other words, I'm on it.:p

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Remember Me is beyond your scope little mistress parts of what you use in Unreal 4 currently come from it ;)

Viraginis
I hope that Erotic content will feature you , i mean the real "Ashley or whatever your real name is blonde unknown" ;)
But you already show enough feet for your slaves i would say *drooling*

Oh man what a fantasy if you would really develop this, but i cant believe that fantasy quiet yet.
Show Proof of you in a Unreal Session, man i would love seeing you smashing over those Blueprints explaining how you improved those results and found the initial developers solutions awkward, that would be real Nerd Fem Domination, of course you should wear some nice glasses when doing that and your feet on the desk and posing in a Femdom worthy destroyer position when you trampling over his work (you got me nerdy try to get a custom video from you) :D
Ah whatever fantasies are their to stay fantasies, you should better not destroy them and their magic.

Good luck to the Team of you 3 stay dedicated no matter what, even if building your dream fails you tried it.

PS: Update request (hair color changeable) and a Premium (unknown blonde) Platinum (Viraginis) Preset ;)

SGGhostRider
You wont really need the conversion to Linear Skinning anymore Unreal supports since some time now DQS but of course if your goal is optimal performance you would go linear, though for this Kind of Game the DQS overhead should be very acceptable unless in that mega brawls it would get interesting together with the blueprint overhead of this complexity.

No matter how much you can hate Max Payne 3 but the fighting system and animations where second to none if you play this blueprint work ;)
And we better don't talk about all those stability issues of the conversion result, which non of where showcased in that Staged Video.
The CC3 model is based on my picture and we used my foot textures on the new model so there's definitely "parts of me" in the game.:sneaky: Rather will be when I add enough things to the demo and make that step towards building the real game.

I did do a video of me explaining all the things that I have added extra on their silly Marketplace assets but didn't feel like "smashing" over their lame blueprints because in the end still using their stuff lol, they made a foundation just not a good one.:LOL:

They'd be like: If you hate it so much, stop using it. But well I simply decided to suffer some with their blueprints but fix it exactly like how I want it to function.

Thanks, we try. Let's see where it will lead us.:cool:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They way you talk you would have to be a very good Actor to impersonate her Character so well hmm maybe the fantasy is true indeed ;)

Last edited:

SGGhostRider

Apr 24, 2017
SGGhostRider

But that Video Editing was really professional looking hmm you must have talent todo it timing recording editing looks skilled :)
Unfortunately it's the other way around, UE4 initially had support for DQS but dropped it down the line because was too much work to maintain 2 systems at the same time and as DQS has very big impact on performance they just stopped updating it and eventually it become obsolete and they removed it from the engine. I think that was somewhere around the version 4.10 or something like that, so since then if you try importing a DQ skinned character it just converts it in place to the linear stuff automatically without notifying you, and that's why you can import characters directly from Daz but their bendings looks like shiet and nothing alike Daz's :ROFLMAO:

Although on my first attempts of importing daz characters (like a year or two ago) i was researching different methods and i found a guy who somehow made a plugin to bring the DQS support back, but because it was too much hassle, the code needed constant updates for newer versions of UE and looking at performance benchmarks i saw it was too costly i just resigned on using it and started researching about "corrective morphs", which by my surprise have a much better final result and much less performance impact, but it requires a little bit of work because the JCMs in Daz are based on DQS so they will not work well directly on a linear skinned character, but it's not very complicated once you got the workflow :D

Glad that you managed it but the Daz model was actually a placeholder model because I'm not like super uber technical when it comes to importing/exporting those with the correct settings and then fixing the model having to run them through all sorts of external programs with Maya and what have you, to get their face to work/have animations, the hair/clothing physics to work right.

So the Daz model was simply there to test the game itself.
I don't even have Daz myself and Footsiez is the one that gave me the models to test in the first place. Never worked with Daz so I don't even know if he's exporting them correctly or not. Either way, not going to bother myself with those models anymore, CC3 is way better especially since it let's you use ZBrush on your characters while at the same time having them be fully functional good looking models. Though I'm still new when it comes to CC3, I'll get there eventually. ))

Cloth deterioration mechanics? Wow, I'm here trying to figure out how to give the characters toe-movement, you're saying: "Cloth Deterioration Mechanics"? Honestly I wanted to add breakable weapons that really break when you keep pushing them to their limit but clothes that rot off the skin like that? Not sure how to do it. I'm no RDR2 developer lol. :LOL:
But if you want me to be, I'll need to hire lots and lots of help, which is improbable right now.

Skimpy clothes sure, I added a simple wardrobe system to the messy Marketplace assets I bought. So skimpy clothes coming, but I'm also sure that it's not what MOST wish to see. Most people want convincing domination type animations and a good story for it to have a reason. That's why I mostly wish to focus on that for now. The rest will be added along the way.

In other words, I'm on it.:p
I see, i wasn't either when i started, but perseverance did the trick :p , and if you are looking into a CC workflow but still wanna use the high quality Daz models, all it's customization options and etc.. i recommend you to take a look at a program/plugin called 3DXchange, it's paid, but lets face it, majority of us here are broke and even despite that the plugin is awesome, it's too friking expensive for any solo-dev, so you probably wanna search for the "free version" of it in google :LOL: ,it's pretty easy to find and the final results are very high quality, however there are few caveats regarding the possibilities, but i'm pretty sure it will satisfy all your needs, here you have the tutorial so you see what it can do:

In regards the cloth deterioration mechanics, if you don't feel confident enough to use a physics based one(which sounds more difficult than it really is) you always can go the "cheap and easy" way and just use transparency masks with one, two, three or more states of destruction in which every state applies a new opacity mask over the main material based on a check box or even a durability slider variable in the material which can go from 0 to 1, it's dumb easy to achieve and you can make a material that you can use as a base/master for all clothing materials or even go the "i don't know what i am doing but let's just do it" way and make the material for one cloth piece and just copy it for every clothing related material you need and change the referenced textures... :ROFLMAO:
Edit: Forgot to say that a lot of big game studios use the cheapo technique, so don't be afraid or ashamed to go that way ;)

And about the last paragraph, focus on what makes you happy and willing to continue working on the game, that's what matters :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

It's funny to see a model based on your looks doing acrobatic moves like it's nothing.
Had to fix lots of bugs in this build that came with importing this new revised model of Ashley but she seems to work 100% now.
When I start focusing on the real game's environment I'll gives her: hair physics, clothing physics, facial animations and of course..TOE MOVEMENT!! Yes you read that correctly, in cutscenes Ashley will be likely to get toe movement, have wanted to do it for quite some time now after seeing another talented developer of the game Under The Witch prove to me that it's definitely possible. Though I didn't know how to do it, I'm testing it to see how to implement it as I write this.
Hope you all like how the new revised model of Ashley looks. You'll be seeing loads more of her in the future.
Kisses and Sweaty Footpints
~ Ashley

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Heads up, the demo of the game got shared for free on F95Zone, I've tried to make my own thread there along with a request access to post on the adult games section but someone decided to do all that without me knowing plus posting the game there for all to play for free, seems it happens a lot over there with all kinds of games from Patreon.
There were also a lot of comments bashing the game in it's current state and not even knowing what the game is about or where it's headed. So it was just that the game files got posted there without any context/explanation which got people confused as to what the game is about, calling it an asset flip without taking into account the countless bugs that were fixed and added to said assets that I use as placeholders to instead focus on the gameplay mechanics/animations and new systems that weren't included before but are definitely needed if we want a full functioning game. Not to mention the multiple hours I spend on fixing their messy blueprints in this Marketplace asset.
Footsiez has now uploaded the free version of the game's demo on his Patreon simply because we're forced to make this version available for free since it's already out there on F95Zone.
Here is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/virago-v0-1-demo-virago.54514/
We might have to put the game on Steam and just update it monthly on there, but that's something for the future when the game is more fleshed out.
Thank you all for continuing to support the development of our game!!
I got a small surprise I will post about soon, I'm pretty excited about it.
Kisses and Sweaty Footpints
~ Ashley

Guy's be nice, if this not your game move on

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote