4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I didn't play this, I just watched the intro video/game play video and I don't understand what this game's suppose to be? It looks like she's just beating up random people for no reason? Is it a sci-fi game? It looks like there's some sci-fi/futuristic elements? Is she a dom trying to sub men by kicking them in the balls for gratification? The intro video by that girl seems to be a foot fetish girl trying to allure men with her feet, but this is a beat em up mahser? What? And why would you even want to play a game focused on beating up random people if you have a sub fetish? Don't you want to be the one being beaten up? Nothing makes sense!
Yay for random people bashing your game without taking the time to read up on it's story!!:giggle:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
So far this is literally just an UE4 asset template with a new female skin slapped over it, Will keep an eye on this game to see if any original environment maps/sexual content is added.
At least it's not just bashing..

Thanks, but I really suggest you buy the assets yourself and try to just "slap" a new model over it, wish to see how you're going to just slap it in without changing the code since the asset itself is horribly buggy, it was a mistake buying it.

So yeah, note to everyone wanting to make a game with UE assets. NEVER buy premade assets that use blueprints unless you want to start feeling suicidal, mostly because people won't appreciate the hard work you put in to try and fix the mess of the ones that made it.

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I think you did not got what he meant, check this and you will understand ;)

Edit: Just to clarify (if it was not clear enough for someone), "badsantagirl" was denoting the fact that this game is basically that template from the link and a Daz Studio exported model replacing the Main Character.
Like I said, buy the assets yourself and "slap" your model on it, would love to see you try. Because the asset is a buggy mess that will make you want to harakiri yourself.

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Fascinating if i am an expert at game making I would do that but I still wish someone else would make that according to my vision but not too expensive.
As an expert you should know that buying someone else's buggy asset mess with loads of blueprints is bad because...ugh, seriously.

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
okay I thought this looked familiar and it seems like a reskin of a Steam game I saw people play ages ago. I could be wrong but it just looks like it.

EDIT:
Lol yeah they used the same Marketplace assets, but as you can see they didn't change the original character because it requires SO MUCH HELLISH CODE YOU'LL LOSE YOUR SANITY!!

Took an even better look.
This "developer" if you can call him that, he's the one that really needs your bashing. :LOL:

OMG, the name of his so called game company is NARKO lol. He actually just took the Marketplace assets, didn't bother with fixing it in the slightest or even adding new things and just uploaded like that to Steam.

Like really? Haha, I've actually fixed the buggy asset mess that was their Marketplace product, I've changed the blueprints to have them work with the new model, I added an entire wardrobe system blueprint that took hours to implement in their buggy mess, added the ability to pick up weapons from enemies, added and will add countless new animations.

Please don't compare my work with whatever that NARKO developer has done, he really has copy pasted the Marketplace assets into Steam.
Also, a lot of the assets I use are placeholders, I just needed them to have something to build and show, rather than make everything from absolute zero like the assets/props and how the skills play when pressing certain buttons etc. But everything will change.
The environment, the fighting, the props. Everything. As I've said, it's still in it's VERY early development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Just another asset flip. Even this level is the demo level from the original creators.
Asset flip..really? Just an asset flip, the countless hours of adding a wardrobe system, adding new motion capture animations, adding the ability to pick up weapons that fall from the hands of enemies, fixing their messy buggy assets..

Asset flip..wow..thanks.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for the explanation! Sounds like well thought out, looking forward to seeing it implemented in the game.

P..S. if you like you can apply for a " Game Developer " tag below your username.
Thanks a lot will do!!!:giggle:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yay for random people bashing your game without taking the time to read up on it's story!!:giggle:
Sorry if you feel like Im bashing your game, but why do you have intro videos/gameplay videos that don't explain your game? The whole point of having those videos is for me to not have to read your story and understand what your game is...otherwise what IS the point of those videos? Hey I wish you luck though... Im sorry you feel like my criticism is bashing. If anything, you should probably rethink your intro videos and explain your game better, take that as friendly advice or not, up to you.

Good luck ! :)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Asset flip..really? Just an asset flip, the countless hours of adding a wardrobe system, adding new motion capture animations, adding the ability to pick up weapons that fall from the hands of enemies, fixing their messy buggy assets..

Asset flip..wow..thanks.
I agree with you on this though, people bashing your game as just a "reskin" are way our of line....most of whom have never even tried a hand at making anything...

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry if you feel like Im bashing your game, but why do you have intro videos/gameplay videos that don't explain your game? The whole point of having those videos is for me to not have to read your story and understand what your game is...otherwise what IS the point of those videos? Hey I wish you luck though... Im sorry you feel like my criticism is bashing. If anything, you should probably rethink your intro videos and explain your game better, take that as friendly advice or not, up to you.

Good luck ! :)
Making videos takes a bit more time to make since I'd rather just focus on developing the game but if it helps more people to understand what the game is about sure I'll make one.

But either way, thanks for showing interest. ))
Just still think it's weird why this Thread is the one that's active and not the one that I created but..sure I guess.
Even applied for the whole "Game Request Thing" I think it got approved?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Making videos takes a bit more time to make since I'd rather just focus on developing the game but if it helps more people to understand what the game is about sure I'll make one.

But either way, thanks for showing interest. ))
Just still think it's weird why this Thread is the one that's active and not the one that I created but..sure I guess.
Even applied for the whole "Game Request Thing" I think it got approved?
This thread got more active views because it was on the "latest updates" page and also how I came about it....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote