VN Ren'Py Abandoned Virgin Father [v0.05] [Knighthood]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

I'm still alive
Hi, I'm writing this just to tell you that I'm still making this game.
Recently, the economic situation of the place where I live has started to stabilize. So I had to work overtime continuously to help my company. And spend the meager remaining time playing games. ...Oh no, I mean I dedicate it to making this game.
I will try to finish the next chapter and release it in early December.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hello, thanks for your support.
Sorry I was unable to keep my promise to release the next version on time. I have a big problem, a long business trip. I am trying to finish it before the new year comes.
About the game information, I have included unimportant options in the game before. Whichever option you choose, the results won't change. But the upcoming choices will not be the same as before, the choices will prevent you from seeing all the events happening in parallel, and it can affect the events that happen next. And I will try to trick you as much as I can.
The plot I do in the game is nothing special, girls have many problems, the main character will be their protector. But he will have to sacrifice many things to become their hero.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Virgin Father 0.04
Usual gestures etc

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There is now a test version of v0.5 out on Patreon, so this game is still in development. :)

I'm sure there'll be a full version out soon.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Publishing chapter 5.
I don't know what to say, to those who love this game, I sincerely apologize. I made the game very slow and had to publish this still unfinished chapter 5.
The epidemic situation in my place is very stressful. I am also sick right now. So I think I should Release chapter 5 while I still can.
About the game:
In chapter 5, I focused on the past of the main male character and included building the premise for the next chapter.
My plan for the next chapter is to focus on the character Akari. It is about her past and also her current strange actions.
If we're lucky, we'll see each other again in the next chapter, goodbye.
link download : #SqpPFCUhsJnKs71KwIw4anHm_CteKkx3zqEZtnWdSsM
p/s : The finished version of chapter 5 maybe I will update later or you will have to wait until chapter 6

Reactions: Jsd16

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Sweeet!! So happy this was not added to the abandoned pile! Looking forward to starting over and refreshing my memory. Glad your back Dev!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Judging by the tags, I suspect that even after five updates, he is still a virgin)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Virgin Father [v0.05] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 139 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 122 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes