A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
I kinda admire the hustle Miel and Norn have going on. They endlessly release the same game with minor hairstyle variations, fetishes and story and still make bank.

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

zenjee

May 8, 2017
I kinda admire the hustle Miel and Norn have going on. They endlessly release the same game with minor hairstyle variations, fetishes and story and still make bank.
I don't know what Norn is but I played several Meil games and I can say why they are kinda special for me.
Despite their repetitive unoriginal stories they fit a rare set of criteria in one game:

1. male protag
2. extremely exaggerated lewd art style (well usual hentai one but still..)
3. non-vanilla kinks like ahegao, cum inflation, sex pets-onaholes, corruption, humiliation, urination etc.
4. NTR FREE

Most of the times it's either all of the above but with cuck shit OR ntr-free but lovey-dovey, vanilla, romance stuff.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know what Norn is but I played several Meil games and I can say why they are kinda special for me.
Despite their repetitive unoriginal stories they fit a rare set of criteria in one game:

1. male protag
3. non-vanilla kinks like ahegao, cum inflation, sex pets-onaholes, corruption, humiliation, urination etc.
4. NTR FREE

Most of the times it's either all of the above but with cuck shit OR ntr-free but lovey-dovey, vanilla, romance stuff.
Why can't they do all that just +plot?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Why does the 2d stuff that Always has the best visuals also Always have to be censored? Is there some 'uncensored' program people use to bypass that? I'm not bashing anyone, but I'd like to understand what the appeal of playing/ reading censored stuff is. Is the writing of lewd scenes typically much 'hotter' than that of other VN's ? Oh! Maybe just bc these are ported/ translated versions of hentai from the homeland?

Pls enlighten me senpai :unsure:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

1. male protag
4. NTR FREE

Norn, Miel, and the lesser-known Cybele are all essentially the same company. Norn tends to have less extreme games compared to Miel and have more wholesome/vanilla games (though they aren't always).

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes