Mar 19, 2018
Donwloaded twice on non compressed version from mediafire and pixeldrain, both got error on archive.rpa, downloaded the compressed ver from pixeldrain and no error. I'm not sure what happened.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Needs kinetic novel tag.

Voice acting kind of sucks and the story is disappointing.

So the woman he's corrupting has a lesbian girlfriend, and yet she isn't in any of the pics? What a waste of a good corruption resource.
Apparently they just decided to do that on the translation, and didn't even do a good job. In the first sex scene the protagonist has the knight give him a titjob and they talk about how the "gf" hasn't asked for that, as if it was even a possibility. There's also a scene where the protag fucks the knight through a window and Elma happens to pass by. Only their shoulder is visible but it doesn't look very "feminine".

Reactions: Tebix

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It should work
I even reinstalled joiplay + renpy plugin and it just crashes the moment I launch the game.
I don't know if a setting can fix it and it was never promised it would work in the first place, but it would be nice if it could.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
Well, the Game's called "Virgin Knight", but from the looks of the Pics, it seems like she will only be an virgin for 5 Seconds!XD

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, the Game's called "Virgin Knight", but from the looks of the Pics, it seems like she will only be an virgin for 5 Seconds!XD
Well, yes.
What is the point of having a virgin if you are not going to use it?
Its like.. you order a cake in the restaurant. You are going to eat it, and then there is no more cake.

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Needs kinetic novel tag.

Voice acting kind of sucks and the story is disappointing.

Apparently they just decided to do that on the translation, and didn't even do a good job. In the first sex scene the protagonist has the knight give him a titjob and they talk about how the "gf" hasn't asked for that, as if it was even a possibility. There's also a scene where the protag fucks the knight through a window and Elma happens to pass by. Only their shoulder is visible but it doesn't look very "feminine".
Yep. That's also her "girlfriend" standing on the left.

Reactions: Tebix and quiboune

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
'no scene depicted does not represent the views of... bla hblah'

Even the start disclaimer has a double negative typo, lol.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
GSSR Rarity: A Miel game where you don't play a complete bastard + no urination.
Huge emphasis on the latter.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes