RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Darklinblar

Jul 25, 2017
I am also stuck at the chapter 3 festival and cannot progress the quest involving the stall with the lazy fetchless person. Gwendolyn is there but I can only buy stuff from her.

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
I think I'm sorta bugged at the festival grounds, I'm suppose to find her teacher there, but she isn't there.. then if I go into one of the buildings and return, that person suddenly appears in her booth, but has no interaction to further the quest.
I am also stuck at the chapter 3 festival and cannot progress the quest involving the stall with the lazy fetchless person. Gwendolyn is there but I can only buy stuff from her.
I think, in that part, you have to be "completly dressed", upper and lower clothes, as the underwear... maybe that's the problem. If not, try talking with the cat, in the menu; or maybe sleeping, I think he says something about letting a day pass, I don't remember right know :biggrin:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only iff you guys whant to play it easy but only after playing the whole game it can take the fun out off the game

qstion can this put as a short cut at OP so other ppl can find this walkthrough more easely
thank's in advance

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kr4bby

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
fushan it whas alowd becausse hongfire isnt always working proper i whas talking it over whit BLOO for both off them
the other is so you dont need that save file but you can get the debug mode your self.

another thing her name isnt Gitta but Birgit.
her master teacher is called Gwendolynn. familiars name is felengel nickednamed Kuro-chan by birgit
her secondary teacher is Branwenn
and the white haired witch that is younger of age is harder to type out

Last edited:
Reactions: Kr4bby and ponyguy

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
fushan it whas alowd becausse hongfire isnt always working proper i whas talking it over whit BLOO for both off them
the other is so you dont need that save file but you can get the debug mode your self.

another thing her name isnt Gitta but Birgit.
her master teacher is called Gwendolynn. familiars name is felengel nickednamed Kuro-chan by birgit
hersecondary teacher is Branwenn
and the witch that is younger of age is harder to type out
well you can only get the debug tool at the start of the game, and i shared the save so you dont need to do the combo with keys to save time. so iam sorry i wont do unnecessary things in the future.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I think i got a bug, because i turned all switch in the abandoned mine even the golden switch but i'm still stuck
The second door closed in front of the train is still closed.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Frouchteur listin go to other floor and go 2 the elelvator there and that's where you can continiu i even post the walktrough as a spoiler.
in the past when i played i whas getting stuck there aswhell

Pichard

May 26, 2017
I finished the game but I still can't work in the brothel: is there a specific outfit I need to wear?
And what are the rescued white wolf and the old key (from the goat temple) for?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the old key is for special room in the begin of the game after proloog its first door on your right when you enter the sex tempel the villiage where branwenns shop is. you can get a item for the Virgin playthrough>

and for the white wolf whill become your taxi
between the main city en snow village

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I think, in that part, you have to be "completly dressed", upper and lower clothes, as the underwear... maybe that's the problem. If not, try talking with the cat, in the menu; or maybe sleeping, I think he says something about letting a day pass, I don't remember right know :biggrin:
Buy a lemonade, after you drink it the time changes

Reactions: ponyguy
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes