RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sorry guys didn't notice. Heres a alt link until I'm able to post mirrors for it:

Reactions: ponyguy and LordD99
May 14, 2017
Need Help, chapter 3 in the walkthrough what is "Blow-hole has cg (has underwear or not), capital has 5blow-hole, need all pass 1 time" I have no idea where the blowhole is.

"pub talk to red dress lady" no one is talking about her are i suppose to do something first to make it happen

celo13

Jun 3, 2017
Need Help, chapter 3 in the walkthrough what is "Blow-hole has cg (has underwear or not), capital has 5blow-hole, need all pass 1 time" I have no idea where the blowhole is.

"pub talk to red dress lady" no one is talking about her are i suppose to do something first to make it happen
have the same problem :S

May 14, 2017
have the same problem :S
I found the problem, it a few translation errors in walkthrough, Blow-hole = the man hole covers doted around town, run over all them once their is 5 in total.

pub talk to red dress lady = is the wee lass that's at the first table when you come down the stairs in the inn/pub

Reactions: ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i wonder how far habisain is whit the last part off the translation of this game he sayd he whas almost done chapter5 is most easy he sayd chapter4 whas harder more images 2 translate.

how did the translation go on this site Habisain whas according ULMF on 82%mean chapter4 is no totaly translated chapter5 whill done but he has at the moment RL problems

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
simpel iff you have a sertain key go to the sex shrine close to the first village and take the right bottom door key should let you in make sure you also have 10yars off pussy fluids from masturbating and trow them in the golden bowl after trowing in 10 off those bottles a chest pops in take the loot and
then open that door whit the dildo on it when you have the ring of transference what it actually does is simple>
on both sides off her hymen is a portal 2 protect it the on closer to pussy entrance fills you butt entrance but the but entrance fills your womb but doesnt destroy your hymen. that's the rough game explanation

tyken77

Jun 19, 2017
So Im confused about the mine in act 4. How many switches are there because I found 3, not including the one that unlocks the iron gate on the second floor and I cant figure out what Im doing wrong.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there are a total off 4 then head to the main floor and take the elevator
bring's you further down.
2 on the main floor and 2 on the sub1 floorthen head bac up 2 the main floor and take the elevator

tyken77

Jun 19, 2017
there are a total off 4 then head to the main floor and take the elevator
bring's you further down.
2 on the main floor and 2 on the sub1 floorthen head bac up 2 the main floor and take the elevator
Seems I cant move the 2nd switch on the sub1 floor. (the one in the stone room)
I moved the other 3 switches in all the combinations i can think of. :(

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
means its done that's the swtich off the elevator
means its active now go to main floor and then centermap for elevator take it down and get to see your fellow witch getting fingered

Reactions: Meopya

lilith225

Nov 21, 2017
i may have found a bug, during the festival just after you book the inn, there is a ! above a sign. interacting with it. the cat calls the fortuneteller lazy. after going though and participating in the slime show. her master is there. and intractable. but you are only able to buy things from her. not advance the plot. while the sign still has the same text calling her lazy. and interacting with everyone else at the festival gets me nowhere. help?

ferenc001

Nov 14, 2016
i may have found a bug, during the festival just after you book the inn, there is a ! above a sign. interacting with it. the cat calls the fortuneteller lazy. after going though and participating in the slime show. her master is there. and intractable. but you are only able to buy things from her. not advance the plot. while the sign still has the same text calling her lazy. and interacting with everyone else at the festival gets me nowhere. help?
I was stuck on that part for a little time too, but found the answer a little earlier here (around page 2):

I think, in that part, you have to be "completly dressed", upper and lower clothes, as the underwear... maybe that's the problem. If not, try talking with the cat, in the menu; or maybe sleeping, I think he says something about letting a day pass, I don't remember right know :biggrin:
Basically you have to let a day pass and be completely dressed to continue (including the other requirements of course).

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
What is the earliest point you can lose your virginity? I am on Act 3 and have not lost it yet.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes