RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
For the debug tool in an existing save, you can use a , show data in raw and add it in the items object code inside the curly bracket, add comma if you have other items {..., "269":1 } or {"269":1, ... }

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you can get the debug tool at the beginning off the game when youa re at gwendolins housse your mainchar bedroom window
its sertain keycombination

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Yes, I know I read the whole thread and grabbed that save, and found the id # for the item on the save editor, plus I've already started the game and rather not regrind those levels..

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you dont need to grab that save there is a key combi for my explanation however i dont know it out off my head its somewhere in the post aswhell or check ulmf.
although you have found it.
why using the patreon site iff you good around google and you have 1 for RPG vx ace editor i got the desktop versions for previous/XP VXace and MV now on my comp and trust me when you arent a patreon on the editor site you got timers and less options

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
That save already have the debug tool, so I don't have to do some complicated key combination, and since that save only have 1 item I can then find out the item number for the debug tool from the save editor. It's much easier to add that into a current save, than to start over and do the key combo.... and why should I do that?

Elza

Feb 12, 2018
Any idea on similar translated game like this?

Overview:
Young Gitta wants to be a witch.
She helps out people in town and follows the guidance of a senior witch,
growing and learning to fulfill her dream.
But, it seems like every rite of passage is something sexual.
Gitta is innocent. Can she become a witch without sacrificing that?
Or is throwing it away the easiest trial in her path to witchdom?
You, the player, decide.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.1.4
Language: Partial English (82% Translated, Last updated 23/07/17)
Genre: Female Protag, Prostitution, Virgin, Rape

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -
- -
debug tool and walkthrough link by @Fushan

Alt Walkthrough by @locomotor79

View attachment 11283 View attachment 11282 View attachment 11284

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you should ask Habisain on ULMF
he is the 1 that is translating it
and last time i checked month ago whas that he is still working on it but he had it moved aside becausse his transpatcher program needed to be upgraded first
so have patients young padawan

Reactions: Giangi

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
i played the game like 6 houers, but i cant save that game, i mean ingame i can save and load but if i close the game everything is removed every save data
PLEAS HELP!!!!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no man its saved in asave folder seperate or your savegames could be corrupted and being deleted by your antivirus that can be the only way becausse i dont have this problem

Reactions: Papa chubby

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i'm marking this game to see the fully translated one, i tried once back then and liking it - but in middle of the game it goes full japan mode.. i'm gonna sit here sippin my coffee and wait :)

Reactions: Jay009

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
habisain is working on it at the moment almost the whole game is alrdy translated only a few bits here an there are stil being done as sayd 82% thats almost the whole game

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, so I've got through the game to the point where the translation stops pretty much entirely. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good walkthrough to help me through the rest of the game? I checked its wiki page, but it seems a little outdated (It's walkthrough only goes up to Act 2)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
looks great but I'll wait till the translation is finished. Last time I tried to play a game that wasn't finished it drove me crazy.

Reactions: Jay009

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
i'm marking this game to see the fully translated one, i tried once back then and liking it - but in middle of the game it goes full japan mode.. i'm gonna sit here sippin my coffee and wait :)
Dude, the same happened to me. I was gutted! :'(

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope it goes Japanese on the after 4th chapter at the moment its 82% translated by Habisain

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Is the 4th chapter after the trial resolves and you seek out Llcantspellhername to find the rest of the kidnapped girls, or is there another translation that goes further?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
habisain is the only person who got permission but he has also things like RPGtransmaker program and such and more Translations

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
AFAIK it's translated up to the end of the mining village quest with a couple of free roam scenes when you get back to the main city.
You can as long as dumb bastards haven't derailed the topic again with completely unrelated offtopic bs

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes