RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

suineko

Apr 11, 2018
When i try to load a save i get an error message. Missing Graphics/Characters/Flan1
please help.

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
Is there any other RPG with this type of system where you need to prevent from getting your virginity taken?

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Ugg I need help. Im in the fair in act 3 and I cant advance time. As per this thread is saying, all I should do is drink the lemonade but all my char does is complain about drinking it too fast and time doesnt advance. I eat the thing to the right and my char complains its nasty and time doesnt advance. I talk to my cat and he says we should explore the town, Ive gathered I need to get in the sewers but I cant get it to be night

Halp

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Ugg I need help. Im in the fair in act 3 and I cant advance time. As per this thread is saying, all I should do is drink the lemonade but all my char does is complain about drinking it too fast and time doesnt advance. I eat the thing to the right and my char complains its nasty and time doesnt advance. I talk to my cat and he says we should explore the town, Ive gathered I need to get in the sewers but I cant get it to be night

Halp
chapter 3 is a little annoying as you have to frequently go back to the inn and sleep to advance the story. check if sleeping at the inn triggers something.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
chapter 3 is a little annoying as you have to frequently go back to the inn and sleep to advance the story. check if sleeping at the inn triggers something.
oK, I swear I rested like 3 times before. The only thing i did different was pay for 7 days in advance at the inn. Not sure if that was a factor but I finally proc'ed titty witch for the night time shenanigans going on and killed the clown crew. Thanks man

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
i would wait with playing now till 20 January. Translator says he will then have more info about final update and big change you will have to replay the game again because the scripts changed so your'e old save would not work

Danton

Dec 3, 2017
One of the best HRPGs, shame it never got an official full translation. Did the creator ever announce a follow up game?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
atleast habisain say when he canot make it in time he has done almost the whole game translated but becuasse off the problems he had whit tis comp he coulndt continiu whit updating the translation off the game.
84% off the game is quite alot he has done alrdy
plus he started on a compleetly new translation program from scrap he is now testing iff it works.

and another thing this isnt his game he only translate stuff

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Only uptobox works now. Rest is down.

Edit.
Cool... i didn't noticed people still update this :)

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017
Hey sorry about these questions, but does anyone know how to progress in the events in Alchester? Specifically I can't get molester event to trigger at all (the wiki says to go into the empty spot in the crowd... but there is no empty spots) and I can't find the underground bar (the wiki says to explore all 5 grates in daylight, but afterwards nothing happens).
By the head which do you mean Gwendolyn? I spoke to both her and the slime guy but nothing opened up. Otherwise thank you for the sewers, I didn't know you had to wait 'til night.

*Edit: For the molester to show up you need to talk to the green-haired woman at the inn first; just putting this information here if anyone else needs it.
Found the missing piece of information, or so i believe. It triggered for me when I had met the boss encounter in the lower left during the nighttime. either it was that, or I pushed my charater over some limit of lewdness or such.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes