RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Will this game ever gets fully translated or its just another japanese game even such games are not allowed here?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
oh boy... i accidentaly sold myself as slave because it wasn't translated. :D My whole playthrough was done for. So final part of translation would be welcome. Will they put it on DL as well?

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
oh boy... i accidentaly sold myself as slave because it wasn't translated. :D My whole playthrough was done for. So final part of translation would be welcome. Will they put it on DL as well?
Lol. I hate it when that happens

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
So guess that hope for an update i think it will still happen.
The guy who is doing it is also working his translation software at the same time. I actually think the translations is 100% done, it is the installing software that is the holdup.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Hes been remaking RPGMakerTrans since Christmas 2017 so that he could finish VPMs translation properly. But theres been nothing to show for it since he mentioned it except alot of bickering about it on the VPM thread on Ulmf.

At this point, id say you have a higher chance of Half Life 3 coming out then this being finished ...

Reactions: Mayra
Aug 23, 2017
I'm completely stuck in Alchester. I just can't get the witch Gwendolyn to acknowledge me in the festival area. I look at the sign that says she'll be back later, I go to the slime tent, do those scenes, come out and she's there - but she will only sell me things, and the sign still claims she's not there! Tried sleeping a couple of nights and returning, nothing changes. What do I do?

e01

Jul 31, 2018
I'm completely stuck in Alchester. I just can't get the witch Gwendolyn to acknowledge me in the festival area. I look at the sign that says she'll be back later, I go to the slime tent, do those scenes, come out and she's there - but she will only sell me things, and the sign still claims she's not there! Tried sleeping a couple of nights and returning, nothing changes. What do I do?
I remember having the same issue, and don't remember exactly what I did, but it something like visiting an ice cream stand or a clown or something. I just remember that it seemed really random and disconnected from the story.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes