RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Every download is broken not working.
Please check UptoBox links as well, and maybe retry after a while. Try the sites with free download even though it may take a while. If the problem persists you should tag the author of this upload. I'm sure he'll help you out.

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
here is a mega link for the game
to bad the translator din't finish the translating the game while he said he was so close might take another year ore he just never finish it

• Sad
Reactions: syslink
Aug 23, 2017
I'm doing the Exhibitionist stuff and I'm stuck on two parts.
I've done the night walk in Alchester and had sex with the drunk guy, and have gone in the underground area and done one shift in the maid outfit.
I don't know what to do next. The badly-translated walkthrough says I need to go to the "big bathroom and take a bath" and I've no idea what that means. How about getting the letter at the inn, what triggers that? And how do I get the second shift in the maid outfit?

Anyone know what you are supposed to do about the stripping demon, they say hes at the stable but no events trigger. Its actually getting frustrating as fuck.
It's very specific - you just have to walk under the area with the horses. There's a small path there.

Reactions: Remdaz

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Um how do you play on winrar/?
just run in it
I play on winrar and i cant save the game and the debug tool doesent work on me, ive you have a idea please help me
when you start a game on winrar it always ask you if you wanna change the files you just need press yes cause if you press no it will keep the old files and don't will save the new ones, but if you press yes it will always create the file the first time you play and save or will replace it everytime you save your game

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
just run in it

when you start a game on winrar it always ask you if you wanna change the files you just need press yes cause if you press no it will keep the old files and don't will save the new ones, but if you press yes it will always create the file the first time you play and save or will replace it everytime you save your game
i know that but the message doesent show up, i have this problem only at this game :/

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
i know that but the message doesent show up, i have this problem only at this game :/
hmm your winrar is with a bug then try reset your winrar settings to default or reinstall the winrar and try again or see if there are new updates for winrar sometimes newer versions of winrar can fuck the older ones

Aug 23, 2017
Okay, since got past my recent problem, I'm now stuck in the mine area with the switches. I find the master switch and it won't work, and I think I've moved all the switches to the right. Should I have done that? How many switches are there?

Nov 9, 2017
I have machine translated the remainder, but you have to start with a new save. add file to data folder. backup old file. there may be bugs as i have not gone through the whole thing as of yet. Translator++ works however; i had to use it on a non translated version first. If it doesn't work with the translated version i can make what i have available...

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
I absolutely loved playing this game and I think this is the game where the players can choose to enjoy the "Story" or "H stuff" dependent on their tastes. First RPGM that actually made me to protect the virginity of the character. This is because of my curiosity, I intentionally made the character to lose its virginity and it was unexpectedly so traumatizing that I did not even want to pull off my pants (which was the reason why I downloaded this game in the first place). I would like to play this game again one day if the translation are 100% finished properly because I was quite disturbed when the Japanese language randomly started come out in the middle of the game where I was trying to access and enjoy 'detailed' stuff of the game. I personally take time to play sort of the game I really want the author of this game releases the new game like this but hella different story. I would appreciate it so much if anyone can give me the clue of upcoming game of this game's author and the full translation of this game.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
I would appreciate it so much if anyone can give me the clue of upcoming game of this game's author and the full translation of this game.
Searothonc the actual creator of the game has not hinted at making another game at all to my knowledge. Which is a shame because of how good this one is. This game came out in 2015 as well so I assume that Searothonc is just 1 and done with making games. If you go to the ulmf page for the translation you can see that the thread is actually locked. Habisain is the translator, and I do not think he will ever finish this. The last translation update came out close to 2 years ago now, and there is barely any content left in the game that isn't translated to English. I think it's just most of the last chapter's story stuff. It would be cool if someone else would pick this up, but I kind of doubt it. Which is a unfortunate because it is so close to done.

Reactions: emforhs123

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, too bad there isn't any other game who adapted the virgin protection mechanic (when you're about to lose and have to press left and right arrow), it makes this game "unique" for being the only one with it.

Geralt of Rivia

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone got an answer to my mine switches question? The order to press them in or direction?
Sorry late reply. Once you obtained the mine key you gotta go outside the mine and interact with the cart at the railway. Make sure to pull all lever to the RIGHT and you can pull the yellow lever (p/s : This method has been told by a member in previous pages)

Reactions: cauldroncat
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes