RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

emertx

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry late reply. Once you obtained the mine key you gotta go outside the mine and interact with the cart at the railway. Make sure to pull all lever to the RIGHT and you can pull the yellow lever (p/s : This method has been told by a member in previous pages)
I think what a lot of people miss is that, after you pull all levers to the right, you need to go back near the mine entrance and take an elevator (inside the mine) located north of mine' entrance. As the elevator just look like clutter people don't even try to click on it.

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Hongfire died, did someone save a backup of Etigoya's walkthrough, or better yet, all of the madman's walkthroughs?

JStatic

Dec 3, 2018
Since the translation probably isn't going to be out soon, I need a good game like this I can complete. What are some other RPG games like this that have good story?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hongfire died, did someone save a backup of Etigoya's walkthrough, or better yet, all of the madman's walkthroughs?
If you have the link to the walkthru you can always try wayback machine. I used that recently to get access to some files on hongfire attempting to preserve an old game/ translation for an old game. Might work for the walkthru.

EtherExicore

Mar 5, 2019
so I'm stuck in act 1, I got alot of antidotes and the right ones for people, but when I talk to them they act like I dont have it. is there something specific I have to do or am I missing something?

EtherExicore

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone have a save file or a link to the gaformat and/or ch.4/ch.5 that's not a rar file? I got the game from dlsite and trying to put rar files in to start with saves and unlock the full gallery doesnt work in the rar format.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a save file or a link to the gaformat and/or ch.4/ch.5 that's not a rar file? I got the game from dlsite and trying to put rar files in to start with saves and unlock the full gallery doesnt work in the rar format.
You need to unpack the rar files and then copy those files into the game.

Reactions: EtherExicore
D

Deleted member 1848406

I'm stuck on Act Three: Witches Festival. I have delivered the Virgin Protector Magic grimoire to the guy at the Wisdom HQ and it is now published. I can go to the festival every day but the story does not progress. Every night I can go to the underground shop/bar but again, no new story development. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

Thanks for your assistance. This is one of my favorite games and I'd love to be able to progress :)

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I'm stuck on Act Three: Witches Festival. I have delivered the Virgin Protector Magic grimoire to the guy at the Wisdom HQ and it is now published. I can go to the festival every day but the story does not progress. Every night I can go to the underground shop/bar but again, no new story development. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do?
If I remember, you have to walk into alleys (a random one each night) then you'll fight a boss. then the story should progress with you having to interact with the statue west of the city.
Hope it'll help.

D

Deleted member 1848406

If I remember, you have to walk into alleys (a random one each night) then you'll fight a boss. then the story should progress with you having to interact with the statue west of the city.
Hope it'll help.
Update: I found the boss fight after following your advice. Thanks for your help :)

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
Parts where I got stuck and found solutions through many pages of forum posts and trial and error

Act II: (I think it was act II, the part with the stripper demon) You have to approach the stable from the right path to trigger the even. Approach from the bottom right not up top.
Act III: You have to encounter 3 different areas where girls have gone missing, then go do just about anything at the fair to make it night time. You can only encounter one girl having gone missing per day.
Act IV: The elevator is in the middle of the first floor, doesn't look like an elevator. Ran around for hours trying to get levers to move. From what I gather, once you flip the green lever you can access the elevator in the middle of the first floor. (I flipped the green lever then ran around for an hour trying to figure out where to go next)
Act V: After you defeat the leader of the cultist in the mansion, leave to get to the cliff side area, then come back into the building to access the secret room that has a teleporation circle that takes you to Dermont's office to open that chest in his office. The key to the right door of the sex temple is inside. Bring 10 maiden's Honey to the sex temple. Needed for virgin ending.

Since the game stops being translated near the end, the last town is difficult to figure out, just talk to your familiar after each scene, he will advise in English.

To do jobs you have to have the entire correct outfit, head included. I know the Dancers set is needed to be a stripper. Pretty sure there's a bunny set for being a waitress (haven't tried this, but all the girls there dress that way). Think the underground area wants a collar or something. You can usually tell where your needing a certain outfit in the last town as outfits are usually displayed in red text by the npc that gives the job.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes