RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Yddrasil

May 10, 2018
Hey sorry about these questions, but does anyone know how to progress in the events in Alchester? Specifically I can't get molester event to trigger at all (the wiki says to go into the empty spot in the crowd... but there is no empty spots) and I can't find the underground bar (the wiki says to explore all 5 grates in daylight, but afterwards nothing happens).

Reactions: Slothsquared

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think you get to the underground bar at night

IIirc you need to speak to either the head witch in her shop at the festival or slime tamer in his play house at the festival before that empty spot opens

Yddrasil

May 10, 2018
By the head which do you mean Gwendolyn? I spoke to both her and the slime guy but nothing opened up. Otherwise thank you for the sewers, I didn't know you had to wait 'til night.

*Edit: For the molester to show up you need to talk to the green-haired woman at the inn first; just putting this information here if anyone else needs it.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
how can i find that santa robe??? i've searched inch by inch around and in fresbee for a queen deer in various stage of the game including free mode - no deer

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
how can i find that santa robe??? i've searched inch by inch around and in fresbee for a queen deer in various stage of the game including free mode - no deer
I think there's a little path in the bottom left-ish of the village, which leads to a stairway, that goes up to a little cliff bit and the Santa is standing there

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
I think there's a little path in the bottom left-ish of the village, which leads to a stairway, that goes up to a little cliff bit and the Santa is standing there
i've found that! (like i said, search every inch - multiple search on multiple ending - from purity to 800 lewd) - empty. maybe santa aparition is triggered by some event???

abao

Mar 20, 2018
You need to find him outside first, can't remember where, but prolly somewhere in the map with griffins IIRC. He'll say something in japanese, then disappear. NOW you can find him in the little path inside the bottom leftish of the village.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
yepyyyy! found it!!!! but is a whole story...how did all of you solved that???? first i've searced on road to mine (only place with griffins) - still no santa - then i remember that the only event skipped is that with the kids in alchester (still dont get the end of events) ; back to fresbee and surprise! queen deer; something in japonese and on the road to mine santa; back to fresbee again talk santa; making a bath; and a pack with the robe !!!

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
and, for other players.... brigitt can lose virginity in a game+ mode from cap 1, using a vibrator; the only difference in game is that in alchester, when checking brigitt status, gwendolin "you should let me do it...." :)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
By the head which do you mean Gwendolyn? I spoke to both her and the slime guy but nothing opened up. Otherwise thank you for the sewers, I didn't know you had to wait 'til night.

*Edit: For the molester to show up you need to talk to the green-haired woman at the inn first; just putting this information here if anyone else needs it.
I finished the slime guy part and I tried talking to gwendolyn all she does is ask me to flash her and then sell me stuff. I can't find a green-haired woman in the inn/pub. The walkthrough says to talk to the red dress lady in the inn/pub but she just mentions the skirt flipping kids and afaik I completed the scenes with them (w/ panties, w/o panties, unable to flip because no skirt, witch robe no flip). Can anyone help me? also the "!" sign dialogue says no one is at the stall even when gwendolyn is there.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
What's the english translation status? The thread on that other site is a shit show, and the process for patching seems confusing to me, if there's even a newer version than the translated and ready version in this thread.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
What's the english translation status? The thread on that other site is a shit show, and the process for patching seems confusing to me, if there's even a newer version than the translated and ready version in this thread.
it is translated all the way up to the last area of the game. if i were to guess at percentages I would say 85 to 90 percent complete.

Jul 11, 2018
Just sharing so that everyone's aware.

The person behind the translation patch is saying in the ULMF thread that they aren't particularly pleased that F95's link to the game is prepatched with their translation.

They're kicking around ideas on how to avoid their next translation update being prepatched in the top link when it comes around, though they're not sure how to go about it. Other users are trying to provide them advice and possible retaliatory options that they could try, including DMCA claims (The option might be viable, so long as it focuses exclusively on the translation and not the game itself. However, it's unlikely the author will go this route, due to their desire to remain anonymous in regard to anything resembling the subject matter, for obvious reasons). However, chances are that there'll just be a strongly worded post here, declaring their reasons for not wanting their translation prepatched in the DL.

Just in case though, be prepared

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
The person behind the translation patch is saying in the ULMF thread that they aren't particularly pleased that F95's link to the game is prepatched with their translation.
Before anything, I'd like to know why they don't like this site's version being prepatched. It can't be credit, because correct me if I'm wrong, but the patch literally adds 'fan translated by so-and-so' at an unskippable page when the game opens up. Also unlikely to be an issue of payment, as the guy doing it didn't charge and none of the patches were behind a paywall last I checked. Not even sure if changing the version offered here would change anything, as either some guy will upload the patch directly here, or the page gets updated with the translation patch link like we have for alts or uncensors. Also, this entire debate seems rather meta. Is that just me?

Jul 11, 2018
Upon starting up the game, the splash screen says:
"Fan Translated by Habisain Translations. Translation licensed under (some image. BY NC ND is all I can make out). Redistribute only as an RPGMaker Trans Patch. Please support the creator and buy the game!!"

I'm thinking the translator, Habisain, is wanting to stick to their guns and uphold some sort of obligation. However, as was previously mentioned, they are unsure as to how they're supposed to go about it effectively, especially considering the nature of this site, and the fact that they don't wish to pursue a legal option for anonymity's sake.

If anyone wants to look into it more, the discussion starts partway down on page 32 on the ULMF thread, which is linked at the very top of this page

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Wait, isn't this entire site literally primarily a way for English speakers to get their hands on ecchi games that they can understand? The uploaders have to buy the game [or find another pirated version], find the translation, and then upload the h-games as is. I can understand the guy's intentions if he wants to make it harder for pirates to get their hands on a game he's translating, but this doesn't stop the problem if he wants to stop pirating of even this specific game. And since I haven't heard a specific reason other than demotivation I'm going to assume the pirating issue.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes