RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope just a diff ending.
there are a total of 4Ending's
but i can tell this its possible for virgin ending iff you use the walktrough
but you can let yourself loose in battles till the end of chapter3.
in ch4 you are going 2 be reckt iff you loose plus some RP,ing in the main city whatch some off them you loosse your virginity aswhell whatch out when you go in CHapter ch4
there are in total 5 chapters

Reactions: ponyguy

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Are the sex scenes basically all rape and such, or can you make companions to bond with?

johnnydepot13

May 2, 2017
I can't get past chapter 3. Do I need to win or lose the fight at night? I've clicked on the statue and nothing has happened. Gwendolyn came and saved me after I lost the fight, now I can't go back to the fight or anything.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
For all the folks that can't get that damn elevator to work in the mine... Once you got the abandoned mine key you must go outside the mine and look at the cart there touch it so it makes the thing work again, then you can flip the yellow switch to get on the elevator.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to avoid losing your virginity on the door knob?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
true but it only works once and can also be used whitin combat when you loose becausse of orgasm.
there is a version that gives 2 5protections but that 1 is through the second spell list and you need mats for making that stuff she has to put on herself.
Yihman you need the ring of transference that's how you keep your viriginity
and you can get that in just in the dungeon north of first village but you need key from the mage guild master wizard secret room wher eyou only can get in after last village you go 2 through the goat worshippers when you walk out of goat temple back entrance walk right back in and then you get see something new room you dont get 2 see when you go from inside the goat temple.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes