RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Young Gitta wants to be a witch. She helps out people in town and follows the guidance of a senior witch, growing and learning to fulfill her dream. But, it seems like every rite of passage is something sexual. Gitta is innocent. Can she become a witch without sacrificing that? Or is throwing it away the easiest trial in her path to witchdom? You, the player, decide.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-30
Release Date: 2016-09-26
Developer: Searothonc
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1.4
Language: English + MTL (82% Translated, Last updated 23/07/17 + last 18% MTL by EZeroFX )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: - -

Debug tool and walkthrough link by @Fushan. Alt Walkthrough by @locomotor79.
thanks EZeroFX for translation fixes.

VPMtext.png VPMBattle.png RJ139133_PTS0000008928_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the game!

Is it normal to download at the speed around 20~55 kbps? Those two links above are too slow and it would take around 2-3 hours to complete.

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
F
Here.

Finally! Thank you very much for the help, I really appreciate it!

I've been trying to download the game for the past 2 hours and then "Network Interrupted" occurred because of my unstable connection. >.<

Reactions: ponyguy

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
F

Finally! Thank you very much for the help, I really appreciate it!

I've been trying to download the game for the past 2 hours and then "Network Interrupted" occurred because of my unstable connection. >.<
np fam

i can see if i still have a save with the debug tool, where you cna get all items/ change paramters/gold/xp/lvl

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
np fam

i can see if i still have a save with the debug tool, where you cna get all items/ change paramters/gold/xp/lvl
Wow, Thanks! But I don't want to trouble you any further, you've done enough by uploading the game to Mega and that's all that matters to me. Then again, thank you very much!

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
this save is 4min into the game, so it have skipped abit of text, but you can use the "Familiar" button to see where to go, and if you go to item>important you can find the debug tool :)

Edit: taken time? fam max 10min, it aint that much ^^

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
82%? Damn, he's still not done? Oh well. Just a bit more.
It's good to have this here. When I tried to patch this game myself I went through hell. Just finding the right version of the game without gibberish files was hard enough.
this save is 4min into the game, so it have skipped abit of text, but you can use the "Familiar" button to see where to go, and if you go to item>important you can find the debug tool :)

Neat! Thanks.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
82%? Damn, he's still not done? Oh well. Just a bit more.
It's good to have this here. When I tried to patch this game myself I went through hell. Just finding the right version of the game without gibberish files was hard enough.

Neat! Thanks.
Act 3 > Act 4 took him about 3+ months. so we will see when act 5 is translated :) but its not that much text/cg left

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017

Thanks! I'll use as my last resort once I'm really stuck or couldn't figure what to in the game! ^_^

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
What to do in Abandoned Mine ? I'm near lever which can't be pulled.

EDIT: Strange. I did nothing new, just went into some places and suddenly lever started working. Now I can use lift...

Last edited:

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Alright so.. stuck an hour in.
I've talked to everyone in that town and tried going to the capital.
People talk of a stripping demon in town near stables. Seems to be my only way to progress.. yet nothing happens. After about 30 mins of trying to find my next step. I then proceed to the Alt and f4 key on my keyboard and boom.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Alright so.. stuck an hour in.
I've talked to everyone in that town and tried going to the capital.
People talk of a stripping demon in town near stables. Seems to be my only way to progress.. yet nothing happens. After about 30 mins of trying to find my next step. I then proceed to the Alt and f4 key on my keyboard and boom.
did u get it to work? if not send me your savefile and i will check :)

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Shoot. can anyone link me the Japanese title of this game. I know I have it somewhere in my collection but I have it filed under it's Japanese name (or a close approximation).

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
I think I'm sorta bugged at the festival grounds, I'm suppose to find her teacher there, but she isn't there.. then if I go into one of the buildings and return, that person suddenly appears in her booth, but has no interaction to further the quest.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Shoot. can anyone link me the Japanese title of this game. I know I have it somewhere in my collection but I have it filed under it's Japanese name (or a close approximation).
search for RJ139133

Reactions: Dahond
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes