RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
Using the words "virility" or "breeding" in a game without a pregnancy tag should be a crime punishable by death.
hey bud, not sure if you noticed but it's a game that's new, it barely has any content... it may have that content down the road but it doesn't even have full-on sex yet... Also you mean potency, not virility...

Nov 1, 2018
Not played it, but immediately disappointed that a game with "virility" in the title doesn't have a "pregnancy" tag.
hey bud, not sure if you noticed but it's a game that's new, it barely has any content... it may have that content down the road but it doesn't even have full-on sex yet... Also you mean potency, not virility...

Nov 1, 2018
Is MC actually going to impregnate someone then?
impreg is such a super rare fetish, but this game is called Virility Adventure... so I would expect it here.
maybe, but virility is sex drive, potency is what you're thinking of... maybe we will get impregnation but we'll see

Yolag

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Dev, tried this on a whim and really enjoyed it. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it in the future.

Bit of criticism- while the quest log exists it's still really vague about what there is to do (especially as this is super early,) it might be worth including hints to what is still available to do or vaguely how to trigger it, even if you haven't met that person yet. Personally on my playthrough I basically just did Lindas quest line and literally can't find anything else to do now. While going through your log notes to try and figure out what else might be available I figured out the teachers quest had apparently completed itself with really no interaction from me.

So clearly a bug but compounding the issue I'm not even sure what I'm looking for. Otherwise loved the game, very hopeful for future releases.

Reactions: yercat

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Dear Diary, It's Day 912. I'm still waiting for anything close to "virility" in this game. Nobody has been bred. No xray. Just a Latino kid running around town filled with enigmatic penguins. Water is low. Food is gone. I may not make it.
There are penguins in this? And enigmatic at that!? Sign me the fuck up!

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Hmmm... sad to see, how this game doesn't seem to have any buzz. But it doesn't have many updates either. :unsure:

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Is the game abandonned ? Nothing for nearly a year.
Hey everyone. spruce moose here. been meaning stop by here, but things have been crazy busy on my end. so let's get to it.
No, the game is not abandoned. However, this years has been crazy for me.

I've been given a lot more responsibility at my full time job that leaves me drain. And the big one. My girlfriend and I were in a car accident back in February that left her injured, and my car totaled. So now I've been going to therapy with her 3 times a week after work since. basically this leaves me with very little time to work on the game. I've been keeping the billing on pause on my patreon for most of the year since I don't feel it's right to keep it on with my limited time working on the update.

With all that, I am still working on it when i find the time. Right now I'm in the coloring phase for the next update. which will focus on Ines, and lay down the roadmap for her. well that's pretty much it. As of right now there's no ETA on version 0.010. however I will leave some pics for the next update. (Including two new characters) enjoy.

Nov 1, 2018
Hey everyone. spruce moose here. been meaning stop by here, but things have been crazy busy on my end. so let's get to it.
No, the game is not abandoned. However, this years has been crazy for me.

I've been given a lot more responsibility at my full time job that leaves me drain. And the big one. My girlfriend and I were in a car accident back in February that left her injured, and my car totaled. So now I've been going to therapy with her 3 times a week after work since. basically this leaves me with very little time to work on the game. I've been keeping the billing on pause on my patreon for most of the year since I don't feel it's right to keep it on with my limited time working on the update.

With all that, I am still working on it when i find the time. Right now I'm in the coloring phase for the next update. which will focus on Ines, and lay down the roadmap for her. well that's pretty much it. As of right now there's no ETA on version 0.010. however I will leave some pics for the next update. (Including two new characters) enjoy.
hey bud, you can make a discord and I can help you run that, ease of communication while also a steady stream to fans/ideas/and bugs.

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
Guess he has no interest in working on it anymore, it's been nearly 2 years now.
Lots of promising games never leave the starting point sadly.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes