RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I remember when the game first came out and to see it progress to where it is now is fantastic :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:(y)(y)(y) I appreciate your hard work

Reactions: yercat

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, I start the game. ask the neighbor for sugar. then Ines says "go get ready for school".... now what? how do I get ready for school? I tried to interact with everything at home, i tried walking outside, I looked at quest log and it is blank.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So, I start the game. ask the neighbor for sugar. then Ines says "go get ready for school".... now what? how do I get ready for school? I tried to interact with everything at home, i tried walking outside, I looked at quest log and it is blank.
It's just a prhase, just go to school dude.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Ok, so I am given incorrect instructions...
So... where is school?
Do you want we play it for you? Dude, just go outside and explore everything so you can learn where's everything. Its literally what you have to do in every game.

• Haha
Reactions: King0761

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Do you want we play it for you? Dude, just go outside and explore everything so you can learn where's everything. Its literally what you have to do in every game.
wandering randomly until I stumble on the next location is not "playing".

is this how you do in real life? "go to grocery store" "k" *wanders around at random until you stumble into one*
the answer is no. you ask directions. the fact the MC gets no directions in the game is a critical fault with the game

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
just go in the afternoon or evening, the "boss" should be standing behind the tills, talk to her
choice of actions will be proposed

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Game needs to improve a lot in giving clear directions or hints at least. From the start you dont know where the school is. Also, I could never hand my HW to Ms Abner, she doesnt have that option when you speak to her and attending her classes doesnt do anything for that so I guees it just wasnt implemented yet?
Anyway, hope the dev works that out.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VirilityAdventure-0.009
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Aug 14, 2021
I like games that have this kind of style, one of my favorites, I'm really looking forward to knowing how this game will turn out
Good luck to the creator

Reactions: King0761

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
For the love of fuck dude, focus on Inesa for one god damn updated.

You do know she's probably the main reason people play this game and like every other developer, each changelog I see is for some "literal who" that I could give less than 2 shits about.

"Introducing new character"

Yes! Hype! This is why we got interested in the game!

Jul 24, 2022
That's not his mom. Inesa is a close friend of the mom that takes him in after she dies. This was done to play ball with patreon. However, if someone wants to make a mod where Inesa is the MC aunt or something. I got no issue with that.
As long as you don't use words like landlady and roomie, this is by far the better alternative. At least it's realistic. Living with the landlady and roomie (who isn't your roommate, because she has another room), it really ridiculous.

Reactions: yercat
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes