RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
Good luck with the game, it does have a lot of potential and is already really interesting.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is there a change log? i dont know what to do on the latest update, i got the BJ and she sent a nude thats about all i can find.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
is there a change log? i dont know what to do on the latest update, i got the BJ and she sent a nude thats about all i can find.
That's all the update. So far the scenes you have by now are:
Ines:
Bathroom peep.
Cooking.
Hugging.
Kiss.
Your neighbor:
Go ask for surgar.
Fix her tablet.
Fix her tv.
Market lady:
Showing some cleavage.
Mrs Abner:
Hugging.
Body appreciation.
The enemy you find at the park:
Sex.
Keyana:
Handjob.
Blowjob.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The game said this is the end of Linda's content, but I read something about Stacy. How do you meet Stacy?

Also, the quest log says I haven't turned in my homework. But I don't have an option for that when I talk to the teacher. Any suggestions?

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
I tried healing and got more damage than I healed. I hate fight games and do not normally play them, destroys the whole rest of this game.

Edit: figured it out, won't spoil by saying how.
Just tell us. You hated that part don't make the rest of us suffer.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The game said this is the end of Linda's content, but I read something about Stacy. How do you meet Stacy?

Also, the quest log says I haven't turned in my homework. But I don't have an option for that when I talk to the teacher. Any suggestions?

Anyone?

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
There's something sinister going on and that sinister thing isn't someone trying to NTR your girls?

Very interesting.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes