RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
there a foundation of a good game here, but it will need more time. also right now the sandbox is way to big for small amount of content in it, hopefully that improves by filling out the world or just making it smaller.
Thanks. I have a plan for each house, shop, and store. It's still in early development, but I hope to fill up the town characters, and lore.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There needs to be more direction on where to go or what to do next. The work scene's are practically hidden unless you roam the map wondering what to do next. This could be a great game please polish it. Also not going to lie it's not fun having to replay the game each release if there is any way we could import are saves and it work that would be nice.
I'll look into it. thanks for the feedback.

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
I was going to leave a review with 2 stars but I can see the effort made in that game and so I didn't want to lower the rating of it. I copy it here so it can disappear after a few pages added.

Game may be nice later but for now it is not on my point of view.

Drawings are original and I like that but they are a bit too amateurish for my taste. Proportions are mostly kept from one scene to another and characters have their own style.
The lack of details makes them a bit too kiddy drawn, the faces look a bit strange. I really don't like the body proportions, short legs and short torso almost for everyone is the most obvious one.

On the rpg part, it's still the same unpolished kiddy atmosphere. The tilesets are really heavy for the eye and still unpolished.
A feeling of emptiness on the maps mostly because everything is too much separated.

For the story part it's hard to judge since it's the beggining, too many texts for only one image is what comes to my mind first.

I won't enjoy that game as it is but I really believe that if work was done polishing the existent base it could be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Not my type of Art. I think the girls looking all ugly. Honest opinion. But continue to develop it! Cheers.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
I think i found a bug
After completing Chores 1 i had dinner then went upstairs
He auto walked to that wall and i lost all control, mouse and keyboard
I could still press ecs and use the menu
Screenshot 2022_01_23 10_25_04 pm.png

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this artstyle seems to be trying to mimic Sayman's art. its not terrible but its going to need more work, especially on faces

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Do side quests for other characters influence each other? For example - do Linda's side quests influence when you get Rebecca's side quest or vice versa for any characters in game

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes