RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
there a foundation of a good game here, but it will need more time. also right now the sandbox is way to big for small amount of content in it, hopefully that improves by filling out the world or just making it smaller.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looks like a bug. I finished everything in the previous build and can't start the new stuff. :/
Damn! No wonder why it didn't trigger, so I guess I'll start over again. Can't blame Dev because the game still in early development so bugs will happen all the time

Oct 11, 2019
There needs to be more direction on where to go or what to do next. The work scene's are practically hidden unless you roam the map wondering what to do next. This could be a great game please polish it. Also not going to lie it's not fun having to replay the game each release if there is any way we could import are saves and it work that would be nice.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
This game is SO SLOW on updates, and the updates are like 5 min game time but no action

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Sorry, EVeryone. Been crazy busy working on the game. I noticed that there isn't an change log for 0.004.
so here it is.

Changelog Version 0.004

1.Two new events for Inesa. House chore 02, and Cooking lessons after house chore is completed.

2.New Bust artwork for Inesa

3.Introduce a new character. Stacey Ainsworth. Do one more shift for linda.

4.New Rebecca pic. If you’ve done the “Rebecca’s Netscreen issue” quest. Just head to your room afterwards.

Version 0.004a

-Fixed some bugs, and error.

-Added a two spot to progress time. one in the living room, and one in the park.

Reactions: yercat and fanboi

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
the only one worth it to me is the black teacher..... large tits or fat...no thanks... (just my preference) ....good luck to you.... might revisit when the game is bigger to see how it progressed
Thanks. I know everyone has different preference. So with her I decided to focus on her long legs when designing her. I wanna have different body type when it comes to the ladies in the game. that way someone has a type they like in the game.

Reactions: yercat

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Is it a bug or do I need to start a new game because in the changelog it said I need to do another shift with Linda to unblock the new character Stacey but no matter which time I go to the shop she just have the same dialogue "What can I do for you?" and didn't trigger the work option. Same with not trigger the 2 new event with Inesa, is the previous saves aren't compatible and thus won't trigger new event? The Spruce Moose Pilot
I'll take a second look at the event. Is anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: thevoid089

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I think I did everything. I helped the neighbor, and nothing happened. I did chores and nothing happened. I did one homework pack, and nothing happened. I worked, and nothing happened. I cooked, and nothing happened. The only thing that happened was the dagger scene where the best friend jerked-off MC.

To be clear, what I mean by "nothing happening" is nudity or some kind of sexual contact.

I understand that the game is in early development, I just want to see if I missed anything.
In terms of lewd acts. It's just the handjob from keyana, and the lesbian scene with Aurora, and Cassidy. also Rebecca sends you two pics. Something Big is coming in the next update.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes