RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Ms. Wallace's class in the afternoon, if you go up and talk to her before talking your seat, (2nd day, not the 1st), she calls you by the default MC name if you've changed it.

I'll post more as I find them, but I have a horrible memory, and my wife appropriated my notebook last week, lol.

Edit: Although she calls you by the correct name when she calls you to speak with as you enter the classroom on day 3.
Fixed this in 0.003a

Hmmm, Ines also tells you to get ready for school on Saturday morning, but ofc, the school is closed when you get there.
Crap. I missed this one.

Reactions: yercat

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
So I'm loving the game, but one big issue I have is that there is just so, so much dead space. It's cool that there's a big world, but if I'm doing nothing with it, it just feels pointless and irritating that I 1. Cant do much of any of it yet and 2. have to trek up and down to get to the handful of places I can go. I'd rather it be much smaller now and expand later, than have so much unnecessary space.

Additionally, maybe have a counter as to how many times you need to do a task? Many times I wasn't sure I was doing it right, or if it was a dead end, until it finally progressed.
All those stores and houses have a purpose. I plan on adding a lot more characters as the game development progress. I wanted to make a big foundation that gives me plenty of rooms to work with as the game grows. this is only the third update so far and i hope there will been plenty more. by then. it will be completely different.

I'll look in to this.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That's not his mom. Inesa is a close friend of the mom that takes him in after she dies. This was done to play ball with patreon. However, if someone wants to make a mod where Inesa is the MC aunt or something. I got no issue with that.
From a large family, lots of doting aunts and cousins.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Liked the art, good luck dev!
If you were to resurrect some old underground comics from the early and mid seventies, there were some very exciting ones like Crumb, The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. Back in those days, if it was comedy, you could get away with saying everything as long as you were not constantly saying negative things about one group, it was a lot of fun and could be hot ask heck. Like one about Super Beer Man, he wore a cape and got a huge want and sexual appetite when he drank a can of beer.... exploits a plenty. Link for example of Crumb comics (he was the name published under)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Fixed this in 0.003a
Cool, I'll wait for that one to go public then. Edit: NVM, the link was above your reply to me.

Crap. I missed this one.
Heh, happens.

For me there is only one pet peeve, and honestly it's not even a big one, and I'm not sure how hard it would be to change is, so feel free to ignore it if it's too big of a pain, as I'd rather have you focused on moving forward with the story.

When you exit your street to the street that leads to the school, and vice versa, you go from the sidewalk to the road. Now granted this isn't Naked Order, (https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-order-v1-2-circle-streak.3771/), so you don't have to worry about being hit by a car. :/

It's just a bit ...immersion breaking... for me at least, but it's a petty concern as far as the game goes.

Most of the women seem a bit thicc for me, but hey, alot are milfs or at least older ladies. I will however say you hit the nail on the head for Ms. Wallace, va-va-va-voom!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
So I've been doin shifts on shits but it seems to be stucked (?) I swear I already worked at least 10 shits but I still get the dialogue when Linda gives me the money, nothing else
1631720512454.png

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
A little help please. I am new to RPGM. How do you save? Earlier suggestions did not work.
Thanks.
Dude, where and how are you playing? Saving it's always the same in every RPG game, you press X to open the menu and the select where it says "save" and choose a save slot.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Dude, where and how are you playing? Saving it's always the same in every RPG game, you press X to open the menu and the select where it says "save" and choose a save slot.
That doesn't work. I haven't played RPGM games before. I have another I am trying to play, but I can't save in that one, either.
Hitting x only advances the dialogue.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
That doesn't work. I haven't played RPGM games before. I have another I am trying to play, but I can't save in that one, either.
Hitting x only advances the dialogue.
Are you trying to save while there's a conversation? You can only save when your character is iddle. Try what i told you while you can move the character.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes