RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I think i did everything you can on the new update, loved it. Do you still have to present new characters? Because i would recommend starting getting foward with relationships content.

Also, talk to the guy who made the post about your game so he can update it and everyone can see it on the forum.
Thanks you. There are many more characters I want to bring in to this world. I'm planning to introduce one new female character in the next update. ( she was supposed to be in the first build. I decided to hold off on her but she's ready to go.) As for the relationship content. things are gonna start to move forward in the next update. 0.002 was meant to fill out the rest of the world.

Reactions: yercat

Lord Q

Jan 19, 2020
There's nice art, a milf, and a gameplay structure similar to Siren's Domain's games (which if you read the disclaimer, it makes sense why). Aside from quite a few grammar errors, this game's good and has a lot of potential.

SIDE NOTE: I recommend changing the color of the font indicating the time of day or at least add a border around it, because the house's walls make it, especially at night, hard to read. (See screenshot)

Lord Q

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks. the original title was gonna virility desires, but my girlfriend thought that virility adventure was a better name. In the long run, I think she was right.
Not a reply to what you were saying at all, but I saw those banner things below your message, and I have to say, you have some good taste!

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Interesting concept. I must admit, I've been hoping for a light hearted RPG maker game like this. Will... hop in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure it'll have a lot of work you'll need to do still, but seems promising

Only suggestion I have now, as someone who hasn't even starting trying the demo yet, is that I very much love harem/group sex scenes and don't like having to follow a guide to find the "path" to get it, but that's just me. Anyway, to the demo
The Simpsons was half of the inspiration.
Ysbo89I.gif
As for your suggestion. that's the plan. I already know who I'm gonna pair the MC with in the group sex scenes.

Love the first demo so can't wait to download and try the new update, and can't wait for more in the future because this one got lot of potential to grow

Same! Would love that just the ingame hint and questlog alone are enough to follow and unblock all the path and content without the need of a Guide
A quest log was supposed to be in the new build, but it was alrerady a little past two months since the first build. I felt I needed to get it out in a timely manner. planning to add it in ver. 0.003.

Does this game have sex scene or will in the future.
In a future build. I do want to have some sort of shenanigans happen in the next build.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There's nice art, a milf, and a gameplay structure similar to Siren's Domain's games (which if you read the disclaimer, it makes sense why). Aside from quite a few grammar errors, this game's good and has a lot of potential.

SIDE NOTE: I recommend changing the color of the font indicating the time of day or at least add a border around it, because the house's walls make it, especially at night, hard to read. (See screenshot)
Thanks. will take a second look into the text color issue.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
i’ll just like to point out i was able to wash the dishes and proceed to afternoon before meeting the neighbor/going to school. i would have the protagonist say they don’t have time for this or something at that point so as to not break the logical flow. also, was able to explore the town at night which again don’t think should happen the first night.

also, after being invited in for sugar wasn’t able to do anything when i went in, but unsure if that’s because i had proceeded to afternoon and the events in the house were hard coded to be morning or what. also couldn’t find the school but maybe i’m just dumb anyway i stopped playing then

do like the art and how you drew the sprites to match, but i’d just like to point out the black pauses between images as well as having to press a button before moving on with the dialogue when the picture changed was a bit annoying. and yeah, a quest log/ custom menu would be nice. i guess using a phone would be cliche but nice?

also, i know i didn’t play too much but curious what the main form of gameplay is. like i’m guessing no combat but there wasn’t any dialogue choices in the opening. are you planning on just fetch quests or running around talking or?

but yeah, good luck with the project!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
i’ll just like to point out i was able to wash the dishes and proceed to afternoon before meeting the neighbor/going to school. i would have the protagonist say they don’t have time for this or something at that point so as to not break the logical flow. also, was able to explore the town at night which again don’t think should happen the first night.

I’d just like to point out the black pauses between images as well as having to press a button before moving on with the dialogue when the picture changed was a bit annoying. and yeah, a quest log/ custom menu would be nice. i guess using a phone would be cliche but nice?

also, i know i didn’t play too much but curious what the main form of gameplay is. like i’m guessing no combat but there wasn’t any dialogue choices in the opening. are you planning on just fetch quests or running around talking or?
This are some nice points to think about it, as this game it still really new, you should have in mind to put those stops so the player doesn't start wandering from the beginning.

The black screens are still a little long, how much time you put in this? Like 5 seconds? I would shorten them to 2 secs maximum, since when you play it looks like an eternity haha.
Also a quest log it's a must in games, still since this is a really new game, with you just posting a change log or a "walkthrough"(just say everything you can till that build) is enough by now i think.

As the last point I'm really curious about what you'll do, like minigames, fights o just quest.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

also, after being invited in for sugar wasn’t able to do anything when i went in, but unsure if that’s because i had proceeded to afternoon and the events in the house were hard coded to be morning or what. also couldn’t find the school but maybe i’m just dumb anyway i stopped playing then

do like the art and how you drew the sprites to match, but i’d just like to point out the black pauses between images as well as having to press a button before moving on with the dialogue when the picture changed was a bit annoying. and yeah, a quest log/ custom menu would be nice. i guess using a phone would be cliche but nice?

but yeah, good luck with the project!
That's a solid critique. thinking about it now. I can think of a way to fix the night exploring issue. make it more Linear.

As for the sugar thing. you have to follow and talk to Rebecca into the kitchen right after her cut scene. it is hardwired into the morning because the limitation of only being able to use one Variable on each event page. variable being time in this case.( if i could use at least 2. that would save a lot of headaches.) there's a second event with her at noon on thursday. so I need to that time to open up for her. and how the page setup works. If not done correctly you can skipped an entire quest or event entirely.

I look into shorting that black transition screen some more. A quest log was supposed to be in this update, but it was already pass a little more then 2 month since the first release and I wanted to get it out. expect it in the next one.

I do want to have some combat in it. something along the line of zombie retreat if you're familiar with it.

thanks for the feedback.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This are some nice points to think about it, as this game it still really new, you should have in mind to put those stops so the player doesn't start wandering from the beginning.

The black screens are still a little long, how much time you put in this? Like 5 seconds? I would shorten them to 2 secs maximum, since when you play it looks like an eternity haha.
Also a quest log it's a must in games, still since this is a really new game, with you just posting a change log or a "walkthrough"(just say everything you can till that build) is enough by now i think.

As the last point I'm really curious about what you'll do, like minigames, fights o just quest.
I'll look into that.

The black screen in the first build was only one second. In 0.002 I brought it down to half a second. I think it's 4 seconds when time, and days passes. I'll see about bringing it down to a third of a second. the quest log is coming in the next update hopfully.

I do want to implement mini games, and combat. (something along the line of zombie retreat.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I'm still waffling on that idea. Unless I did put in that she died in a car accident and completely forgot about it. which is a real possibility.
I'll look into that.

The black screen in the first build was only one second. In 0.002 I brought it down to half a second. I think it's 4 seconds when time, and days passes. I'll see about bringing it down to a third of a second. the quest log is coming in the next update hopfully.

I do want to implement mini games, and combat. (something along the line of zombie retreat.)
Nice to hear, keep it up my dude, your project it's one the best i saw in a long time, don't stress yourself.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
just saw the school intro and store intro cutscenes. all was very good and interesting and again loved the women. curious if all four of those girls will be one of those harems you’re planning haha. anyway, excited to see what you got in mind with gameplay and sexy times, and although i must admit i’m afraid you might have bitten off a bit more than you can chew i still pledged a dollar so whooooooooo

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
just saw the school intro and store intro cutscenes. all was very good and interesting and again loved the women. curious if all four of those girls will be one of those harems you’re planning haha. anyway, excited to see what you got in mind with gameplay and sexy times, and although i must admit i’m afraid you might have bitten off a bit more than you can chew i still pledged a dollar so whooooooooo
Thanks. I have some idea for a couple of threesomes. A full haram might take some work, but that's where I want to go at the end of everything. it can be a lot at time, mainly since I'm a one man team, but as long as I keep things simple and not over reach my ability. I should be about to come through it. Hey every little bit helps. I very much appreciated it.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I like it, tha black screen is kinf of annoying though. The girls are cute and kinda refreshing not all of them look like super models. Will there be impregnation content?
Thanks. I'm gonna cut down the black scene time some more. As for the impregnation. As of right now, there's no plan for that. That could change down the line, but I can't say for sure at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes