RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Another RPG maker where I enjoyed the renders, then once I could actually move and play, I left the house with no indication on where to go leading me to close the game down and delete it.

Stop using that dogashit engine, if you do use it, then for the love of fuck, have a "Tasks" icon in the menu

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I feel like I've seen this artstyle before, but can't quite remember where....

Oh well, I tend to enjoy these types of simplistic artstyles anyways so might as well check it out

Reactions: tegula

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
That's not his mom. Inesa is a close friend of the mom that takes him in after she dies. This was done to play ball with patreon. However, if someone wants to make a mod where Inesa is the MC aunt or something. I got no issue with that.
I'm curious, why not make a way to change the type of relationship in the beginning like other games?

Reactions: Joi_fan

MegamanXMilfHunter

Jul 27, 2020
What's available in the initial release? I've met most of the characters and haven't found anything else to do. Either way I'll be following this game's development for sure!

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
What's available in the initial release? I've met most of the characters and haven't found anything else to do. Either way I'll be following this game's development for sure!
unfortunately, that's it for now. I'm currently working on the art side for the next build. I gonna try to get it out this month, but most likely it'll be done in Aprils. I'm introducing more characters in the next one. mainly the students .

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I can easily say, this one is a top tier game already. Loved the art style and everything else, my only problem is the big map without indications, but yes 10/10.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes