RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

XPAnd

Jan 25, 2021
someone have a walkthrough i don't know what to do, i talk to the teachers, to mom friend

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
New public update is up! follow the link for the download link, and the change log.
I think i did everything you can on the new update, loved it. Do you still have to present new characters? Because i would recommend starting getting foward with relationships content.

Also, talk to the guy who made the post about your game so he can update it and everyone can see it on the forum.

Last edited:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Interesting concept. I must admit, I've been hoping for a light hearted RPG maker game like this. Will... hop in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure it'll have a lot of work you'll need to do still, but seems promising

Only suggestion I have now, as someone who hasn't even starting trying the demo yet, is that I very much love harem/group sex scenes and don't like having to follow a guide to find the "path" to get it, but that's just me. Anyway, to the demo

Reactions: oyemiperro

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the first demo so can't wait to download and try the new update, and can't wait for more in the future because this one got lot of potential to grow
Only suggestion I have now, as someone who hasn't even starting trying the demo yet, is that I very much love harem/group sex scenes and don't like having to follow a guide to find the "path" to get it, but that's just me. Anyway, to the demo
Same! Would love that just the ingame hint and questlog alone are enough to follow and unblock all the path and content without the need of a Guide

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes