RPGM Virility Adventure [v0.009] [The Spruce Moose Pilot]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Personally, I'm not really all into in. but I know a lot of people are. i'll look into it.
Don't sweat it; it's just that people are so conditioned to so many games having an incest backdrop (and consequently using the usual "landlady"™ to avoid trouble) that when they see an non-incest game with milfs they immediately assume that it's incest and therefore needs a patch lol

But it's like you said: incest does seems like a big thing around these parts, so perhaps it's something that you might consider if you wish to increase the support for the game and cater to that demographic (tough in my biased opinion it should be something optional, if you're going the route of possibly changing how the MC refers/addresses the characters).

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
How much does the incest theme play into this game? (I no like incest).
Its not even present really. Like, there are skin deep comparisons but the woman you live with isn't related to you at all.
Your mum died, your dad is nowhere to be seen and so your mum's best friend takes you in. No shades to be pulled, just a hot woman with a heart of gold and a dump-truck ass.

milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
Its not even present really. Like, there are skin deep comparisons but the woman you live with isn't related to you at all.
Your mum died, your dad is nowhere to be seen and so your mum's best friend takes you in. No shades to be pulled, just a hot woman with a heart of gold and a dump-truck ass.
I'm sold.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I like shota MC. I wish devs switched to subscribestar and make games openly incest-themed.
They're probably concerned about not making as much money. Though they could post the censored version on Patreon and the other one on Subscribestar(though I suspect that would piss off patrons at the former site).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for the response. I love both a lack of incest and a "Dump truck of an ass" on a love interest.

They're probably concerned about not making as much money. Though they could post the censored version on Patreon and the other one on Subscribestar(though I suspect that would piss off patrons at the former site).
That way Patreon is going that is looking like a necessary evil.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Well, the name I chose didn't stick so my character is called Jamie, which irks me a bit.
Then the really long Fade to black between each picture is very annoying.
I like the art, and the story... but those two made me almost quit the game in the first minute

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Well, the name I chose didn't stick so my character is called Jamie, which irks me a bit.
Is anyone else Having this problem? Please let me know if so.

Then the really long Fade to black between each picture is very annoying.
I like the art, and the story... but those two made me almost quit the game in the first minute
I'm gonna be honest. I was a little worry about this. I'm gonna see what I can do about adjusting it while still giving it enough time to switch from one picture to the other.

Reactions: OddFella

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is anyone else Having this problem? Please let me know if so.

I'm gonna be honest. I was a little worry about this. I'm gonna see what I can do about adjusting it while still giving it enough time to switch from one picture to the other.
Yep, i had the same problem about the name, still, being a first build it's not big deal.

And yes about the long fade, it's a little annoying.

Also, you should put directions on the map or something, i like to wander but i like to know where i am.

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Will the 4 less attractice characters become hotter as the game advances or were they made like that on purpose?

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Will the 4 less attractice characters become hotter as the game advances or were they made like that on purpose?
They're like that on purpose. I didn't want all of them to look like supermodels.(something more down to earth.) however as I draw a character more, and more. I tend to make many subtle changes along the way. So they look very different down the roads.

If I recall it happened to me when you get the job at the store and that first exchange
So was it just that one part and went back to the name you put? Or did it stay on the default name afterwords?

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey Everyone. just wanted to give a quick update here. Been hard at work on the art side of things for the next update. I'm adding 6 new characters in the next update. mainly the students. the sprites, and busts are done for all of them. right now I'm currently working on the cutscene right now. which is coming in at about 45 drawings. I'm introducing them all in one shot. so that's why it so many drawing. that's it for now. Now back work. Inking is so tedious.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
They're like that on purpose. I didn't want all of them to look like supermodels.(something more down to earth.) however as I draw a character more, and more. I tend to make many subtle changes along the way. So they look very different down the roads.
Just so you know, many of us very much like the way they look now. Not all of us think "supermodels" are even attractive at all.

Reactions: flowication

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Don't esitate about this, characters that break the stereotype of firm tits and ass are better, as for me, i always end liking the characters that got the less attention of the devs lmao.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes