3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I'm not sure if it was because of my choices in episode 5 but episode 6 and 7 played like a kinetic novel?

I really liked how the game started. You try to figure out the right choices to get the girls, try to do everything within limited time slots and it seemed like you have to choose between the women. But episode 6 and 7 felt like a complete different game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
ViRility [v7.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
So much promise, and even with the guise of options and choices, you really are extremely limited.

For one, I would much prefer a higher number of options inside the VR's, including battles, and the extra curricular (trying to be as spoil free as possible). If our future is dependent upon how we do, let us have control in that. Let us make the decisions to improve a score, or suffer the consequences of losing a battle or two. Even prodigies aren't perfect. Maybe when it comes to the extra curricular we get the choice to follow or go off script. Maybe we just want to explore a good ole 'Ready Player One' Oasis. Maybe we have an axe to grind and want to test fate with how off the wall crazy we want to be. Call me crazy but I think there's something to be said about a top fan just chasing whoever is on top of the leaderboards, regardless if it's the MC or not. Gives you something to strive for, if that's your thing.

Secondly, the harem. I get it.... but at the same time I don't... I generally prefer to have a strong deciding factor in which members are introduced into my harems due largely in part to exactly how picky I am. Maybe I want to play hard to get, oh wait, nope .... already doing it .... no say ...

Thirdly, I get it, it's pretty much a VN, which I generally avoid because of the linearity that is often included. Your path is chosen and there's nothing to do except enjoy pictures. But I do wish a little more freedom was optionable. Maybe I want to specialize a little more in tech, especially following the events leading to the extra curricular activities. Maybe I'm on a mission and really don't care about making a harem, even if the women are throwing themselves naked trying to be claimed. Maybe... just maybe... I'm a corrupt, evil-minded, dick, that wants to cause true pain to everyone... (Geoffrey from Game of Thrones). But let me choose the path I follow... Let me decide if I actually betray a close friend.... Maybe I want to get deep in extra curricular... Maybe I want to replace the current heads.

Good game, those are my main gripes.... Enjoy the art style though the overly exaggerated nipples / areola detract a bit.... and I should know, I'm a huge tit lover.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So much promise, and even with the guise of options and choices, you really are extremely limited.

For one, I would much prefer a higher number of options inside the VR's, including battles, and the extra curricular (trying to be as spoil free as possible). If our future is dependent upon how we do, let us have control in that. Let us make the decisions to improve a score, or suffer the consequences of losing a battle or two. Even prodigies aren't perfect. Maybe when it comes to the extra curricular we get the choice to follow or go off script. Maybe we just want to explore a good ole 'Ready Player One' Oasis. Maybe we have an axe to grind and want to test fate with how off the wall crazy we want to be. Call me crazy but I think there's something to be said about a top fan just chasing whoever is on top of the leaderboards, regardless if it's the MC or not. Gives you something to strive for, if that's your thing.

Secondly, the harem. I get it.... but at the same time I don't... I generally prefer to have a strong deciding factor in which members are introduced into my harems due largely in part to exactly how picky I am. Maybe I want to play hard to get, oh wait, nope .... already doing it .... no say ...

Thirdly, I get it, it's pretty much a VN, which I generally avoid because of the linearity that is often included. Your path is chosen and there's nothing to do except enjoy pictures. But I do wish a little more freedom was optionable. Maybe I want to specialize a little more in tech, especially following the events leading to the extra curricular activities. Maybe I'm on a mission and really don't care about making a harem, even if the women are throwing themselves naked trying to be claimed. Maybe... just maybe... I'm a corrupt, evil-minded, dick, that wants to cause true pain to everyone... (Geoffrey from Game of Thrones). But let me choose the path I follow... Let me decide if I actually betray a close friend.... Maybe I want to get deep in extra curricular... Maybe I want to replace the current heads.

Good game, those are my main gripes.... Enjoy the art style though the overly exaggerated nipples / areola detract a bit.... and I should know, I'm a huge tit lover.
sounds like a lot of "I need to play another game and another type of game" cause clearly vns aren't for you.

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
sounds like a lot of "I need to play another game and another type of game" cause clearly vns aren't for you.
You're not wrong... and generally I avoid VN's ... every now and then I do check one or two out. But you can add more choices in VN's and still offer multiple endings, thus a good majority of my post is still relevant.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You're not wrong... and generally I avoid VN's ... every now and then I do check one or two out. But you can add more choices in VN's and still offer multiple endings, thus a good majority of my post is still relevant.
yeah....no... not really...

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
the game didn't feel (that) linear to me until the last two episode.. its very strange how the gameplay changed so much throughout the game

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

You realize all those "open range movement" things you say are missing require renders to cover every possible situation and location you'd need? For every possible story branch more time is spent working on the multiple branching paths until the game crawls to a halt while trying to update things a few renders at a time. This *isn't* Ready Player One, and this is not a MMO. If you want something like maybe go be a game dev to build a game like that?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
finished it just now, and I'm surprised I didn't find it sooner (even then I only saw a reddit comment mention it otherwise I still wouldn't have). I mostly enjoyed it. Renders are okay, but not outstanding. It's not really a sandbox, at least in the traditional sense, I can deal with that. Animations are meh. MC is a fuckboy, no way around that, but it sorta works. I think what mostly engaged me was the story. I really like all the conspiracy shit that is going on at the school.
Amount of content per update really surprised me, it just keeps going, absolutely love it. So overall I'd say the game is kind of underrated. There are negatives, but the positives make me want to have more.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes