• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone happen to have the Cutesvetlana stuff please?

I'm particularly interested in the DOA stuff.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Because now everyone wants paid for every little thing that is made for VAM. It's gotten beyond a joke now, there's a lot of people with awful models which are just the same body with slight tweaks. There's people pirating Daz content and claiming it as their own and taking in £1000 a month until they got caught. Everything's paywalled there's no such thing as a tip jar it's just subscribe or fuck off nowadays. Then you have Patreon users coming in and being all pissy towards people since they pirate their content even though they are part of a certain server thats sole purpose is to share pirated content.

Many content creators also want more than or around what Meshed wants for his own game. Talk about fucking crazy. Alter3go wants £8.50 a month for his top end, Meshed only wants £7 for a game that is receiving a lot of updates. You also want the same price as Meshed per month which I don't agree with, VGC-VR is asking for £6 a month for ripping assets out of video games and porting them to VAM which I'm pretty sure is very fucking illegal when it comes to it especially if big gaming companies catch on that he's selling their assets. Also talking about hypocrisy gets you a rule 2 warning on that discord so best not to disturb people there. So yeah fuck people abusing patreon

I don't disagree with anything you wrote here, I just wanted to toss you another ammo can Snake.

This - - THIS hideous abortion of a "content creator" right here is the embodiment of the problem with the paid VAM community. It is everything wrong with that community and why nobody in f95 gives a shit over the salt these creatures shed when they find out they're getting shared here.

Blorkg1

Jan 1, 2020
Hello, can someone upload again? all the links are dead now, mega and anonup.. Thank You very much!

andrey

May 5, 2017
SplineVR models. Links expire after one week (11.10.2020). Enjoy.
  • Model
  • Model
  • Model
  • Model
  • Model
  • Model
hey you have Petra?

Reactions: MFer69

rainbowblack

Aug 30, 2019
I know its a long shot since the post is 2 years old. but would anyone still happen to have

Oct 11, 2019
I want to pirate this $40 content just to open it, say "it's not good enough", and close it, not opening it ever again.
Lmao ain't that what happens with a lot of the pirated content? You just realize how subpar a lot of it is. There are creators that definitely deserve to get paid like Orregon, Vecterror, Jackaroo etc that deliver actual quality work. The talent shows and is there in the community.
But we seem to have gotten a huge wave of paywalled crap, a lot of it they pirated themselves to resell, for an easy buck.

If anyone wants a good laugh btw:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I want to pirate this $40 content just to open it, say "it's not good enough", and close it, not opening it ever again.
I would have nothing to say about it if it was timed exclusive then free or a tip jar to show appreciation over specific content.
To each their own after all.
As for people getting content they shouldn't, it's a constant since the dawn of video games. I myself both get stuff bypassing patreon and at the same time have a budget to subscribe to patreons I like who respect the idea of modding as a tip jar/timed (who do proper stuff like mocap, actual dev work, nice clothes, nice girls).
I just don't have 200$ per month to seed every talented dev around.

TBH, looking at the modding community for this game, and the way it's distributed, with hidden places, super vip groups, lost mods everywhere because they were distributed in mega in a random reddit post 12 months ago, etc, makes me respect a lot more the skyrim modding community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes