Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blink4k

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone have links to good free environments? I have followed Vam since patch 1.2 and since then there has been barely anything yet I see so many pictures of people using all sorts of cool environments.

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: JINBLADE

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
I don't disagree with anything you wrote here, I just wanted to toss you another ammo can Snake.

This - - THIS hideous abortion of a "content creator" right here is the embodiment of the problem with the paid VAM community. It is everything wrong with that community and why nobody in f95 gives a shit over the salt these creatures shed when they find out they're getting shared here.
does he have a yiff up?

nutrubber

Sep 26, 2019
This has me seriously scared...
Guess I'm going to have to delete everything that I haven't paid for

i ve already deleted his stuff cos lack of talent scared me off

its really hard to get it right
you need talent and a lot of time
releasing a model a day is exactly the opposite of advertising

Crazy is a good example how the patreon-shit attracts some copycat

btw: patreon works also through the backdoor
when i see paid content i look instantly for pirating
but funny: i also support some guys afterwards cos they are really good at it
some kind of forced donation system by pirating
like it

ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
ive yet to see any content behind a paywall that is worth more than $0.10. these are just get rich quick schemes that deserve to be pirated. the best content out right now is still completely amature garbage.

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Hello every body, i look for " ".
Do you know where can i find it ?
Thank you.

sanyokxxx

Dec 3, 2019
I've started uploading all the stuff I could find to mega. (~150 GB of VARs and ~500 GB of other resources). The below link contains vars which start with letter A & B, also I partially uploaded vars which start with letter C.

Later I will post a link with other VARs (expecting to upload about 50 GB).

P.S. If anyone has a password from recent Niko3DX archives or recent Alt looks, I will appreciate that much.

P.P.S. The links will violate copyrights, so download them before they are shuttled down.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Can anyone share this one? Virtual Sweetheart, its a great scene i have ever seen in this game JINBLADE bro especially you, you have this scene?

• Love
Reactions: JINBLADE

lthaver

Jan 29, 2018
I've started uploading all the stuff I could find to mega. (~150 GB of VARs and ~500 GB of other resources). The below link contains vars which start with letter A & B, also I partially uploaded vars which start with letter C.

P.S. If anyone has a password from recent Niko3DX archives or recent Alt looks, I will appreciate that much.

P.P.S. The links will violate copyrights, so download them before they are shuttled down.
Its down now :(

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018

Fuck it's gone already. Would you be willing to host via Torrent? I could help seed.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Fuck it's gone already. Would you be willing to host via Torrent? I could help seed.
Its because of what he said lucky i got it all long ago!!! i was going to make a torrent that's what we was planning to do he was going to pass me it and id make the torrent along with my stuff added to it it will be HUGE!!! we can still do that but HE BETTER OFF NOT POSTING THE LINK HERE and just sorting it with me to do the torrent then i can post the torrent here and CREDIT sanyokxxx
AND MYSELF and it will never be taken DOWN.

lucky he never posted the 50gb mega

and as you can see ive sorted it into creators instead of 300+ vars lol ill do the same with the rest ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes