Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
I've got over 1k vars, can I help?
Yes if you are able to upload somewhere so I can get it like mega? and ill add your stuff to it to pack as well and credit you to just don't post it here pm me and we can sort this out.

Last edited:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
A little video I'm working on.
>Sign in to confirm your age.
Facebook account, youtube account etc all ask for your real identity to "log in". I will never give my name to those poofters.
There's a workaround but you have to enable "Playback on other websites" tho.

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
Did anyone manage to get "No.07 FUTA character" from here

the mega link no longer works.

sanyokxxx

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys I didn't expect mega link to be removed so quickly. I'm not going to post other Mega links here.
I'm going to work with JINBLADE closely to create a torrent with all the files. Right now we are going to work to create VARs only torrent (which will be over 150 GB of data).
Then were are going to upload Assets / Textures / Scenes / Appearances / Morphs / Additional clothes. The resulting torrent will be very huge (probably about 700 GB of data) so seeders will definitely help a lot.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Hey guys I didn't expect mega link to be removed so quickly. I'm not going to post other Mega links here.
I'm going to work with JINBLADE closely to create a torrent with all the files. Right now we are going to work to create VARs only torrent (which will be over 150 GB of data).
Then were are going to upload Assets / Textures / Scenes / Appearances / Morphs / Additional clothes. The resulting torrent will be very huge (probably about 700 GB of data) so seeders will definitely help a lot.
Hell yeah it will will be epic i have been downloading more mega packs as well past 2 days so i have more then 326gb now lol let me no when you have uploaded it in a PM so i can get on it ;)

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Hell yeah it will will be epic i have been downloading more mega packs as well past 2 days so i have more then 326gb now lol let me no when you have uploaded it in a PM so i can get on it ;)
if at all possible, I know there are some mega packs on this site, if they are going to be included, are they staying in their original folder path format, are items being sorted to the right Vam Folders?
this may help the seeders if these packs are identifiable and might help downloaders to not hammer seeders by not having to download the FULL 700GB pack

malucobee

Jan 1, 2020
I've got over 1k vars, can I help?
Sure ill send you a link this evening. Also aside from the 1000+ .Vars files i have a bunch that are .var.orig with the file type being, ORIG File (.orig)
i cant find any info on why these manifest like this or if i just leave them or rename them... Any ideas.

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Yes alot from this site and some from other torrents I have found will all be included + what I have myself over time it's going to be a big task sorting it all out but it be worth it in the end.

What i will do is just sort all the content into creator's folders so you can see who you want and pick and choose if you wish to.

Ps I've never made a torrent before so this will be new to me but I also never done a mega before but that turned out allrite rite? It will be like that but torrent form.

it will look sometime like this it just be a massive list of creators at the end of it
i was going to make sub folders to like looks hair etc but that take forever!
Torrents are shit easy mate.
You setup a folder on your HDD exactly how you want to share it.
The torrent program will allow you to make the torrent by selecting the folder and just choose options that you need. And it generates the torrent file.
It will begin seeding then you can grab the magnet from that I think.. otherwise just share the torrent

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Torrents are shit easy mate.
You setup a folder on your HDD exactly how you want to share it.
The torrent program will allow you to make the torrent by selecting the folder and just choose options that you need. And it generates the torrent file.
It will begin seeding then you can grab the magnet from that I think.. otherwise just share the torrent
Only thing that sucks about torrents is that they cant be updated on the fly.. or at least I don't think they can?

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Can I apply the splineVR looks to another scenes? Petra for example. I can't find a way to do it
Usually open the scene with the gal you like.
Edit: I would select then save the person as a looks, and save it as a preset.
Open the scene you want to bring her into..
Then try load look or load preset and there is 3 check boxes when loading which allow to bring in part of the preset
It's all in the lower 3 tabs when person is selected.

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Can I apply the splineVR looks to another scenes? Petra for example. I can't find a way to do it
Then try load look or load preset and there is 3 check boxes when loading which allow to bring in part of the preset
Also if you have Petra or any newer Spline stuff, do you mind sharing?

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
There is a huge torrent being prepared. Give them some time to build it and it will be epic!
Should have lots and lots.
Have you tried yiff? Google spline VR and yiff should able to grab stuff
Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the torrent and know that will take time.

I know Yiff well, too. I actually posted an updated creator list recently and was wondering if there was anything missing. I noticed on Spline's Yiff almost all scene links are dead. I can see a few things are now up on the shared files though. Thanks.. and I will wait. Looking forward to helping seed.

Reactions: JINBLADE

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
Do you guys have everything converted to vars or have you organized your looks in jsons?
Plus, I have seen so many scenes in screenshots while googling that aren't in the hub. are they old?

Last edited:

RioReality

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you very much (y)

Also if you have Petra or any newer Spline stuff, do you mind sharing?
Here you go :)
Petra -
Becky -

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes