Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah I hear what you saying. What I do is unpack all the vars and lump them into their own folders then dupe/hash check them for same content and same name and remove dupes. Merge all folders into Custom + Saves. Run Varbsorb then Vacuum to fix json references. Then create vars of all sub folders in custom and saves. It cuts down on all the annoying 40+ “eye reflection clothing” dupes all the vars have in them for example. Just hoping they might do streamlined var packages. I can do it on my end if they won’t, no biggy. Just creating a var package for the Assets folder, I removed over 50 GB of dupes hiding everywhere in saves and custom folders.
This guy VARs.

Reactions: JCourtney

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't been invited to the freedlc discord myself, but I think the only way you can get in is by contributing here.... and then you might get an invite via private message.

sanyokxxx

Dec 3, 2019
We are still working to create that huge torrent file but if anyone needs to check some of VARs, I will post some links once in a while with small portions of it (can't physically post everything due to mega limitations). Don't worry if some links become dead, I'm posting only those links which we successfully transferred already.

I haven't been invited to the freedlc discord myself, but I think the only way you can get in is by contributing here.... and then you might get an invite via private message.
Do you know if sharing the torrent may be considered as a contribution?

234tgtg

May 6, 2020
We are still working to create that huge torrent file but if anyone needs to check some of VARs, I will post some links once in a while with small portions of it (can't physically post everything due to mega limitations). Don't worry if some links become dead, I'm posting only those links which we successfully transferred already.
cool collection, but mega traffic limit per day, is it possible to upload an intermediate torrent file?

Stas1979

Feb 29, 2020

Do you know if sharing the torrent may be considered as a contribution?
You are doin great job guys! ty!

Reactions: Batolamu

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
Asking for invites on here is prob not the best way to get in that discord plus we dont want this whole forum to be posts asking to get in. The best thing to do is get on discord and find or befriend someone that is in fldc and ask them to suggest inviting you on the invite channel.
There are also some people on that discord who put the users of F95 and Yiff in a bad light cause their shit gets shared. It's not all of them ofcourse many are all just there to get free stuff and contribute but there's some creators who are so far up their own arse that I don't believe their head could actually be removed from it.

Ask in the requests of the official discord, by saying is there anywhere to get free models or clothes, is a good idea as well

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah that's a good idea. The content on that discord is completely different than what you will find here. F95 is for getting stuff free from Vam creators. That discord is about stuff from other 3D software imported to vam which doesn't upset patreon people. Plus don't mention the name because you might not get invited if you mention the name. Most people call it "fight club"

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
As has been mentioned here, the best way to get into the DLC discord is to go into the Requests channel in the official VAM discord and say something like: "I've gotten everything from the HUB, reddit, and here. Where can I find some more models and environments?"

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone got the cora scene from Tiseb?
Tiseb, Kamigato and a few others yiff pages got updated today for those who are interested (not by me).
I wish there was a better way to check updates on yiff instead of going over the list in recent activity, the list in favourite creators doesn't really show updates in real time.

Reactions: Mirrora
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes