Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the torrent and know that will take time.

I know Yiff well, too. I actually posted an updated creator list recently and was wondering if there was anything missing. I noticed on Spline's Yiff almost all scene links are dead. I can see a few things are now up on the shared files though. Thanks.. and I will wait. Looking forward to helping seed.
yes it will take along time. it take long for me to even get the files over to me as he has to upload them some at a time but as soon as i have it all i can compile and seed it for you guys

also i never new about that not being able to update the torrent ill to have bare that in mind and yeah i guess in time when i have alot more i can make a part 2 ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JCourtney

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone have Realistic Jeans Collection by AFVR? Not the ripped version. Mega link is dead on yiff and they are not in shared files.

Reactions: hashasq

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
yes it will take along time. it take long for me to even get the files over to me as he has to upload them some at a time but as soon as i have it all i can compile and seed it for you guys

also i never new about that not being able to update the torrent ill to have bare that in mind and yeah i guess in time when i have alot more i can make a part 2 ;)
Outstanding work gentlemen! Not sure why most stopped using torrents to share data. It’s copyright proof and cannot be taken down. Mega.nz will gladly allow sharing until bots scan the file links and send notice and they suspend account. Even Yiff Party bows and submits to remove files. They should just still upload the posts but have torrent links in shared files not host the files. Also it goes without saying if you use torrents, use a vpn to protect yourself and the data.

Reason why you can’t update torrents is they create small segment files from the files you upload and generate hashes unique to each part. So when you seed, both peers get the hash file then download 1 segment and verify the hash if correct then move on to next part of file segment. This is good since it makes sure there was no tampering with the files from original seeder. Just make weekly or monthly packs of new torrents to supplement the original Big-Boy torrent.

Oh yeah a 500+ GB torrent will take a long time to create hashes for. Be ready for that. Might be better to create torrents based on categories like on the VamHub like “looks, plugins, morphs, textures, scenes, assets, clothing, hairstyles etc, etc”. Easier to share and faster for hashes creation.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Oh yeah a 500+ GB torrent will take a long time to create hashes for. Be ready for that. Might be better to create torrents based on categories like on the VamHub like “looks, plugins, morphs, textures, scenes, assets, clothing, hairstyles etc, etc”. Easier to share and faster for hashes creation.
The problem is that some looks depend on some hairstyles, some scenes depend on some textures, etc...
We really need a megapack with all the best vars out there, it's the best way to end with this paywall shitfest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mirrora

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
The problem is that some looks depend on some hairstyles, some scenes depend on some textures, etc...
We really need a megapack with all the best vars out there, it's the best way to end with this paywall shitfest.
Yeah I hear what you saying. What I do is unpack all the vars and lump them into their own folders then dupe/hash check them for same content and same name and remove dupes. Merge all folders into Custom + Saves. Run Varbsorb then Vacuum to fix json references. Then create vars of all sub folders in custom and saves. It cuts down on all the annoying 40+ “eye reflection clothing” dupes all the vars have in them for example. Just hoping they might do streamlined var packages. I can do it on my end if they won’t, no biggy. Just creating a var package for the Assets folder, I removed over 50 GB of dupes hiding everywhere in saves and custom folders.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Hey JINBLADE bro your Ivy model same with this one or it's different? i'm looking for SC4 version Ivy Valentine not SC6 one.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Hey JINBLADE bro your Ivy model same with this one or it's different? i'm looking for SC4 version Ivy Valentine not SC6 one.
its the same apart from its LOSE FILES i made mine all into VAR so its just a single file you can drop in and out with all her assets clothes etc all included
im not sure about sc4 i aint seen one? busy with completing the torrent atm.

all my mega is VAR'S ;)

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
its the same apart from its LOSE FILES i made mine all into VAR so its just a single file you can drop in and out with all her assets clothes etc all included
im not sure about sc4 i aint seen one? busy with completing the torrent atm.

all my mega is VAR'S ;)
It's really good to hear VAR files are much easier. You are right, it's sad there is no any SC4 ivy model damn.. guess i just download SC6 ivy for now. Thanks dawg!

Reactions: JINBLADE

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
There is a user-creator on the discord named Xaqq also here his twitter i follow his works all the time and his girls are really hot! all are korean babes, dude make a really great job here is some ss from his work and girls.. You guys are also should follow him too we need these models. (He say still improving the look, not ready to release lol wtf..)

nutrubber

Sep 26, 2019

just do what you can
appreciate it
i will seed your torrents

sanyokxxx

Dec 3, 2019
What are the requirement to be invited to FreeDLC?
I will definitely appreciate the invitation if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes